22 | The Looking Glass

______________

Dream On by Aerosmith

"Everybody's got their dues in life to pay

"Everybody's got their dues in life to pay."

______________

2047
__________

Y/N changed into black jeans and a black top, then put on her green vest, and combat boots. She put her guns on her thighs and kept all her hidden knives as she braided her hair, and walked out of her room.

She met her two sisters in the hall as they all walked to the walk door which connectet to the Resolute; since they docked

Judy smirked at Pennt, "look at you. You excited to see a certain sixteen-year-old of the male persuasion?"

"If you're talking about Vijay, the answer's no." Penny fixed her hair, "he dumped me, remember?"

"Then you dumped him," Will joined his siblings.

"Okay, we did a lot of dumping." Penny sighed. "What about, Rana- you guys can tease her and Don. Easy material, guys."

"Yeah, but theres norhing that actually hapoened, unlike you ans Vijay," Judy poked her sister as Y/N smirked.

"I really hope you're not talking about

what it sounds like," John teased his kids entered the entranceway of the Jupiter, that would open to the Resolute.

"Hey! Wait up! I'm coming," Don walked in with his IV that was feeding him medicine and fluids.

"Woah," Y/N shook her head as she held a hand on the mans chest, "you are on bed rest until the parenthesia wears off."

"What?" Don looked down at the woman, "can't a man stretch his legs?"

"This said man, has to be able to use them first," she rasied a brow as her family giggled behind her.