27 | Mutiny

______________

Labyrinth by Taylor Swift

"Uh-oh, I'm falling in love

"Uh-oh, I'm falling in love. Oh no, I'm falling in love again. Oh, I'm falling in love."

______________

2048

__________

Y/N stood beside her family as they planned, "In order to stage a mutiny, there are a few things you need to know. One, how much time do you have?"

"Not much," Maureen sighed, "as soon as the Robot gets that engine in place, Hastings will launch and abandon everyone down on that planet."

John nodded, "two, know your target."

"The bridge, can't control the ship from anywhere else," Maureen looked at the conputer screen of the secret blueprints, Y/N had showed them of the Resolute.

"And three, your obstacles," Y/N crossed her arms, "there's too many to count, so lets start witj security. It would includ me, so we're currently operating with a skeleton crew." She pointed to the map, "which means we've only got 18 security officers and one Agent Venus on board."

"Only 18," Maureen raised her brows, "how are we supposed to neutralize 18 highly trained guards?"

"You don't need to neutralize 18 of them," Y/N shook her head as she changed the imiage to a certain guard, "I'll handle the rest. I can change their positions and block their radio signals, all you need to focus on is one of them, which will be easy.

"He'll be armed," John looked at his wife, "so, you have to be prepared."

"Wait, I'll have to be prepared?" Maureen rasied a brow at John as he put his leg on the table, showing his ankle moniter for his house arrest.

"You know," John nodded, "you can overpower someone without ever even laying a hand on them."

"How's that?"

"Oh, mom," Y/N chuckled, "you have to find their weak spot. Everyone has one, you just have to dig a little, and find out where it is."

"I'll go see if Samantha's mom knows anything," Judy nodded.

"I already have a file on each of these guys and their weak points, don't worry," Y/N smirked as Judy returned it. "His name is Neil Caird," Y/N showed his file on the tablet, "good guy. He's head of security, and has army training."

"Okay," Maureen nodded as Y/N pointed out things on the file.

"Now, Penny, your turn," John looked at his ginger daughter, "I need you to get something important for your mom."