34 | Crazy Runs In The Family

______________

Stand Up by Cynthia Erivo

"Together we are going to a brand new home

"Together we are going to a brand new home."

______________

2049
__________

Will looked out to window at the Shattered Planet from the cockpit of the Jupiter, as Judy and Grant stood beside him.

"What the hell happened down there?"

At first, we thought maybe impact from one of those meteors, but," Will shook his head at the man, "no meteor would be large enough to create that kind of destruction."

"Agreed," Grant looked over at the planet, "then what did?"

Before Will could reply, Y/N walked in with Penny following beside her, "Okay, I don't wanna stay here longer than we need to." Y/N nodded at her brother, "Will, make sure the robot's ready."

"Yeah."

"Penny, can you check on the kids," she nodded as she walked over to the computers punching things in.

"Wait, hold on," Penny held up her hands, "sorry, Will has one job, and I have 97 jobs?"

"You're better with the kids than he is," Y/N shrugged, making Grant chuckle at how she was just like her parents.

"Hey!" Will acted hurt as he pointed to himself, "Ivy likes me."

"Because you're like her uncle, that's different," she shook her head.

"The kids are just a little intimidated by you," Judy tried to put it lightly.

"Really?" Penny laughed and looked at her brother, "have they met Will?"

"Yea, but Will has a robot."

"Uh, well, Penny has a strong boyfriend," Penny smirked.

Will then smirked at his sister as he laughed, "and which one of your boyfriends is the strong one again?"

"Okay, I don't care for either of you," Penny looked at all her siblings as she tried to hid her laugh, and walked away.

"That's was good," Y/N pointed at her brother as he highfived her.

"Next stop, Alpha Centauri," Judy grinned as she then went to help check on the kids, and then Smiths chamber.

Y/N then went back to the computer as Grant looked over at her, and then at the Fortuna, "It was once the greatest ship ever built, never even had a chance to complete her mission.

"Mmm," the woman hummed, as she walked over to stand beside Grant, "well, the Fortuna kept you and your crew alive."

"Life's not just about survival; It's about making a difference." Grant nodded, "so, when you're all done, you can say: I did that."