8 | Dinosaur's

______________

Maneater by Daryl Hall & John Oates

"I wouldn't If I were you, I know what she can do

"I wouldn't If I were you, I know what she can do. She deadly, man and could really rip your world apart."

______________

2046
__________

After Y/N fixed Don up, she went to the garage to go find her mother and bring her all her papers and notes she had made, which were in her black backpack on her shoulder.

She walked into the garage seeing Smith. She grabbed her dirt bike out of storage and started putting it together. It was powered by solar panels. It was her baby, and she would bring it on every mission, and it did have multiple scratches since she did.

"I learned more about your crash landing here on the planet," Y/N said causally as she got her bike ready.

Smith spun to look at the woman, "I'm sorry, from who?"

"From that mechanic, Don," she shrugged and acted like she didn't know the man at all, "he said he almost died."

"Oh," Smith acted calm, "we all thought we would die."

"But the thing is, the guy said he was waiting for you or something?"

"Y/N, be careful," Smith looked at the young woman, "he's not who you think he is."

Y/N stood eye to eye with Smith as she lilted her head to the left, "aren't we all?"

"But the thing is..." Smith took a deep breath, "when we crashed, Don's friend died on impact. He stole her boots right off her feet- like it was nothing. He wouldn't even bury her! And it was before the storm- I was the one who buried her... Someone had too." She sighed as tears gathered in her eyes, "and the survivor."

"Angela?"

"Yes, Angela. She needed help, but he- he just hid under a rock. He wanted to wait the storm out; it was like he didn't care if she lived or died. And I was the one that had to search for help."

Y/N nodded softly, "but why did you tell us you were alone then?"

"Honestly? I wanted to protect you; I wanted to protect your family."

"Thank you," she nodded, "I should get out there," Y/N got onto her dirtbike, turning it on and revving the engine. "I'll see you later."