36 | I'm Not Leaving Either Of You

______________

Blue (feat. Blue Ivy) by Beyoncé

"You and I together; come on baby, won't you hold into me

"You and I together; come on baby, won't you hold into me."

______________

2049
__________

Y/N's eyes fluttered open as she looked around her, and saw the dark and busted up Jupiter: She took a few moments to come too, as she then undid her belt and stood spoting both of her moms. She threw her helmet to the side as she walked over to Lyra first, seeing a small pops of blood beside her seat: Y/N checked her mamà over and saw she had a steady heartbeat, she then called softly, "mamà, come on; wake up, mamà."

Lyra's eyes opened slowly as she looked around, "baby?" She gasped and held her thigh, "w- we crashed? Why didn't we eject?"

"The seats are crap, I guess," she shrugged as she checked her mamà over and looked at her thigh, seeing it was stabbed by debre. "You'd think the cockpit seats would have perfect ejects for a few- million dollar space ship."

"Yea, you would," Lyra chuckled at her daughters comment, only to gasp when she touched her wound, "hmm, I can't move-"

"Don't, just apply pressure," Y/N grabbed gauze out of the first aid hid by the computer station, "mamà, I'll need to stich-"

"Go check on your mom," Lyra looked over at Maureen, "I need to know shes okay."

Y/N walked over to the other woman as she called, "mom, mom?" She smiled when Maureen woke up, "do you remember what happened?"

"SAR followed us into the Rift." Maureen looked over at Lyra, "lost power, and everyone ejected; at least, everyone was- supposed to."

"Yeah, you both don't have slurred speech, memory lost, and your concentration is good," Y/N smiled at the two of them, "we'll get you both bandaged up, and then I'll contact the others-"

"No, turn that off," Maureen gasped as she shut her daughters communicator off, "they can track us; anything electronic draws them like flies."

"Okay, lets focus on getting you two fixed up first and then finding the others," Y/N breathed out as she tried to focus on the two women, and not worry about everyone else, including Don and Ivy...

"Let's try to get the ship prepped by the time the others get back," Maureen nodded after Y/N had finished stiching up Lyra.

"Shouldn't be a problem," Y/N only had her venue suit on, since she had taken off her space gear.

"Of all the people to crash with, I'm glad I crashed with you," Maureen smiled at her daughter.