26 | Agent Mode

______________

Just A Girl by No Doubt

"Cause I'm just girl, oh, little old me

"Cause I'm just girl, oh, little old me. Well, don't let me out of your sight."

______________

2048
__________

Y/N sighed as she walked through the Resolute: It's been a few hours since Don had rescued Penny and the others, and also was arrested. Y/N got out of her space gear, and wore her Agent Venus suit, with her combat boots and vest.

"Permission to come aboard," Y/N called as she walked onto the bridge.

Captain Kamala looked over her shoulder as she smiled a bit, "Agent Venus, you're already on board."

"Yeah, a little late to ask, I guess," the woman crossed her arms and looked around. "So, I guess today was a big day."

"We were looking to safe them, but we needed to protect everyone," Kamala looked at the woman as she referred to her sister.

"I know, I would just like to know a little ahead of time." Y/N leaned against the main computer screen table, "anyways, Hastings showed me how we actually pilot and run things around here, so I was just wondering where I was when we had this meeting to talk about all of this," she fake smiled.

Kamala lost her smile as she looked away; once she was about to say something, a voice called for permission to come aboard the bridge. The captain looked over, "permission granted." Kamala looked at the young woman, than the man,"John Robinson, I'm surprised to see you on your feet so soon."

"I get that a lot." John nodded as he spotted his daughter and smiled, but noticed how she was in agent mode, "so, I, uh, I wanted to check where we stand with the water supply."

"It's not ideal, but we did manage to bank
over 200 thousand gallons from wells one and two before we became aware it was contaminated."

John looked at the Captain, "where is it?"

"We have it safely stored in bladders so there's no risk to the ship."

"What happens now? How do we clean it up so we can leave?"

"Our scientists devised a process, but It's painstaking-"

Y/N rolled her eyes as she looked over at her dad, "it will take roughly 53 weeks."

Johns eyes widened, "year?"