10 | We Got It

______________

Shut Up And Drive by Rihanna

"You got the key, shut up and drive

"You got the key, shut up and drive."

______________

2046
__________

Y/N sat in the passenger of the Chariot as Don drove, Judy and Aiko in the back again.

Y/N grabbed the radio as they drove, calling the Jupiter 2, "Mom, are you there? Mom-"

"Y/N? Mor, I'm here," Maureen replied quickly, making Y/N certain that she knew her mother was waiting by the radio.

"We got it," she smiled as she leaned back in her seat. "Mom? Hello- are you okay?"

"Yes, yes, I'm- I'm..." Maureen replied softly, "I'm good; I'm wonderful, actually."

"Okay, good," she chuckled, "everything will be okay; it always is. Now, Dhar said it's too late to trek home, and I think thats the first thing I will have to agree on, especially since we don't know what's out there." Y/N smiled as Don stopped the Chariot. "We are driving as close as we can before it gets dark, and we have to set up camp- and we are stopping now- I just wanted to let you know."

"Okay, just get back safe."

"We will," she chuckled as everyone hopped out except for her and Don.

"I love you, Mor."

"Love you too, mom," she smiled as she looked out the window, not seeing the man looking after at her; admiring her.

"Y/N, great job," Maureen said softly, holding back her tears on the other side of the line.

"Thanks, mom," she smiled, "I'll see you tomorrow, bye." Y/N hung up the radio and then looked after the man, "what?"

"You really would do anything for them, huh?"

"That's what families do."

"Not all of them," Don shook his head as he got out of the Chariot and went to unpack the Chariot to make camp.

Y/N sat there for a minute and watched the man help; she was getting more information about the man, and why he always did things on his own, didn't rely on others and was in it for himself. She could relate to that for when she was alone. There was a time, before she went back to her family, that things weren't good. Not only between her and her dad, but the whole family when she left.

Y/N sighed and helped make camp, everyone had some form of mattress or blanket to sleep on as there was two tents. Judy and Y/N put there's to the far right away from others, as they gathered around the fire.