Spend the night with me.

I don't even know with that title.

Anyway, when security breach came out I didn't like Sunrise in the slightest, I thought he was creepy as shit. But, thanks to my sister they've taken over my life.

But, I love it though.

And I love Moon's little jig he does after his transformation on the desk.

I'll shut up now, thanks for the request love~!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Stupid ass hallway, stupid ass technician." You growled out. You've been working here for half a year, and you were already hating almost everything in this big pizza place.

Long story short, one of the technician's called for you on your walkie talkie. They just needed to to fetch something for them.

Normally it wouldn't be a problem, but the idiot forgot to get the actual parts they needed to upgrade Roxy. Something about giving her better vision? You didn't care.

The job should be simple enough right? Well, no apparently not. Because the parts they needed, were way deeper down in the underground tunnels of the Pizza Plex.

You hated it down there. It was so dark and creepy. Would it kill them to replace the lights?

There were a few staff bots roaming around, a couple of them zipped passed you. Not paying you no mind because of your security badge. The farther they were from you, the better.

You walked down the empty halls, you could only hear little dribbles of water and the pitter patter of the rats that lived down here. You made sure not to step on any of them.

You've only been down in the tunnels a couple of timed. Once long ago during your tour of the place, and a second time when you had to get the power up and running again in Monty Golf.

But, you never stayed too long. You always felt.. Like you were being watched while down there.

You always looked over your shoulder, only to be met with nothing. You thought one of your coworkers were playing a prank on the newbie. But, they would have jumped out by now.

As soon as you stepped out of the elevator, the heavy feeling of being watched was heavy on your shoulders. It felt.. Closer somehow.

You shined your flashlight into a box of spare parts, digging through it to find Roxy's new eyes.

You heard a slight tapping sound, it almost sounded like footsteps. Too heavy to be another human, but too light to be one of the Glamrocks. Besides, Freddy and the gang were in their rooms for tonight, besides Roxy of course.

"Did your lazy ass decide to get the parts yourself?" You ask, thinking it was the technician.

When you receive no answer, you shrug your shoulders grabbing a small purple box. It looked almost like a case you'd put your glasses in.

You tucked the case into your pocket. "I got your stupid parts, dumbass."

There is a creak, the sound of metal against metal, before something slashes at your legs.

"Ow!" You hiss, shining your flashlight onto the large endoskeleton, it was missing its legs, its large hand was wrapped around your shin. Metal claws sinking into the soft flesh of your leg.

"Get off of me you bendy straw looking f*ck head!" You command, using your other leg to kick it in the jaw.

It let out a loud grumbled roar when you pulled free of its gasp, its claws had dug deeper into you when you ripped your leg out of its hands.