Author's note!

You can skip this if you want, later I mean when my dumbass writes again.

I've been gone for a little while, blame my shitty internet for that. And writers block being a prick.

So, for a while now I've had an idea for an actual book for Sunrise and Moondrop.

It would have at least ten chapters, more maybe who knows? Well have to see what happens.

But, I'm telling you this. Because  I want this book to be a fun project, hopefully it'll be updated more than once.

I've never finished any of my books ever. And since I'm bad at figuring things out, I'm turning to my Sun and moon man simps.

Be warned, I will NOT be writing smut. I cannot and will not give him a d*ck. He's literally the daycare attendant who cares for toddlers. No.

My ace ass isn't writing that shit.

Yandere is fine, I mean.. Sunny is clingy. And Moony isn't one to share his playthings.. Not to mention he's not afraid to break a few limbs for his darling Starlight.

Ahem, anyway feel free to leave suggestions for the book here! I'm eager to see what you all come up with!

Title suggestions are also welcomed, I'm horrible at titles.

And I'll hopefully update soon! With our regular old one shots!

Your girl is scatterbrained, who gets bored easily, and writers block loves to kick my door in unwelcomed.

I've tried looking for Sun x readers here and.... Needless to say they all suck. Not that mine are great or anything.

A lot were made before the game came out, or they get things wrong about our boys.

Have.. Any of them even watched the damn game? Also, when I look for fanart of Sunny and Moony why is Sun a girl..?

Idk why I'm ranting. Sorry about that.. I'll shut up now.

Thanks for reading, I'll see you all in the next update!