Saccharine.

Yandere Eclipse because you all asked for it.

And because I can't get enough of him.

My head cannon for Eclipse is that he is utter head over heels for you, he's just got a scary way of showing it.

He's also much taller than sunny and moony, since they are combined.

Shitty art by me once again, it'll be at the bottom if wattpad isn't a bitch.

Enjoy~!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were never alone.

You had started working at the mega pizza plex as a waitress not long ago. You waited tables in the main dining room. Just a simple job to help you save up so you could move out of your parents place. But, being a waitress you would move station to station each day.

The job paid well, almost too well. But you weren't going to complain! Why would you?

Things were going smoothly, you got good tips, you tried your hardest to keep everyone happy.

And Chica happy, since she always seemed to be following you around once their show was over for the afternoon. You didn't mind her, always giving her a spare pizza or two when she asked for it.

Chica was sweet, just had a big appetite for an animatronic that shouldn't even need to eat. But, her and the rest of the Glamrocks all had their own all most too human flaws.

Monty had anger issues, and could be easily ticked off when kids tried to hang on him.

Roxy could be a bitchy at times. Being so full of herself, she even made a few girls cry when she told them that they weren't as amazing as she was.

Luckily, Freddy was there to cheer them up. Freddy could be a bit of a bimbo at times. But he was polite.

You've waited party tables in the daycare before. The poor Sun that remained there suffered from bad anxiety. The poor guy always seemed to be stressed out.

He worked with bratty toddlers, you couldn't really blame him. If you had to deal with kids all day you'd probably loose your mind.

Each time you were stationed in the daycare, you'd always say hello to him. Ask him about his day, it seemed to calm him down.

He always perked up when he saw you. Sadly, most of the other employees avoided him. Which, made your heart hurt. The poor guy just needed someone to talk to.

You always helped him clean up the party rooms, just to give him a helping hand. Since no one else would. It annoyed you, that management made him then just dumped him aside like yesterdays trash.

You kept your mouth shut however, not wanting to loose your job. But, you grew a fondness for him.

You cared about him, probably more than you should considering you don't even work in that part of the building. But, damn it, the Sun deserved better.

"Y/n?"

You turned your head, only to see Becky. She was one of the daycare workers. She was quiet, but nice whenever you two crossed paths.

"Yeah?" You respond, resting a hand on your hip out of habit.

"...I think, you should be careful around Sun. He's, well.. He gets attached easily." She says, fiddling with her hands.

"I don't blame him, Becky. The poor guy is judged and treated like shit. No one takes him seriously, and if he gets attached to me? So be it! I'm the only one who doesn't treat him like a baby." You say, crossing your arms, furrowing your brows at her.