Molten Freddy x reader.

Happy birthday~

(Art by me, if its even there)

*yes. Its been forever I know sorry about that. -_-..

*also, whoever requested this wanted it to be suggestive? Not a lemon since I don't write that s**t, but here ya go.

You were taking the trash out behind the pizzeria when you accidentally kicked something.

"Ow! Damn it!" You yelped, whatever you must have kicked, must have been metal.

You looked down and saw half burnt mangled mess of a bear animatronic.. Which looked oddly familiar.

You felt bad for the poor thing, and you decided to drag it into the pizzeria, hopefully your boss wouldn't see you bring it in.

You bent down and wrapped its body around your shoulders, making most of its weight stay on your back as you heaved it inside.

----------------

Helpy tilted his head, watching you with curiosity as you dragged the burnt bear into the employees lounge.

Helpy followed after you, and even held the door open for you.

"Thanks little buddy." You muttered walking passed him.

The bear cub nodded and shut the door, then hopped up and locked it.

You tossed the mangled mess on one of the couches, your back aching.. On second thought, that probably wasn't the best idea.

With a grunt you plopped on the couch next to the robot, you laid lazily on the couch, to relax after carrying the damn  thing.

Helpy sent you a look of concern, then he hopped in your lap.

You smiled and set his hat aside so you could scratch between his ears.

Helpy's purring lured you to sleep, you let out a yawn and you were out like a light.

--------------

You woke up to loud snoring that was right next to your ear, as well as arms being tight around your waist.

You lifted your head, only to notice that Helpy wasn't in your lap anymore, he must have left to go and do more paperwork again.

"Thanks for letting me join the party.. I'll try not to disappoint.." A males voice said into your neck.

You shivered at the voice, it sounded insane as it skipped like a record.

"It was so mean of you to kick me when I was in that alley.. Yet.. It was sweet of you to help me inside.." He muttered.

A hand went under your chin, and you were face to face with the mangled bear that you had dragged in here.

It.. He only had one eye, his teeth were like razors, his white fur was stained with ashes, the pink of his muzzle was a copper orange now.

A bowtie was loose around his neck, and a orange top hat rest on his head, between his ears.

"Thank you birthday girl. I shall not disappoint you.~" He smiled, nuzzling his nose into your shoulder, as his body curled around yours.

----------------

He was right. Freddy didn't disappoint you at all.

He was the sweetest to you, he helped you serve tables, even if he did scare some kids and parents away.

After you fixed him up a bit, kid's weren't so scared of him anymore, they hung on his arms as he swung them.

You smiled as he helped a girl get her balloon back from the ceiling.

He was a total insane sweetheart.

He'd often talk to someone who wasn't there.. Named..bon bon? You think. But other than that he didn't have any slip ups.

----

It was after hours, all of the customer's were gone, and you were cleaning tables.

Freddy swooped down a pressed a kiss to your cheek. "Have fun today?" You asked him with a smile.

He nods, grinning a shark toothed grin. "Yes! It was the best day ever! That birthday party was the funniest thing of today!"

You giggled and pat his head. "I'm glad you had fun."

He blushed at your touch. "You know.. Y/n.."

You set the rag down and turned to face him. "Yeah? What is it Fred?"

The bear sighed and inched closer to your face. "I.. .. I still feel like I haven't thanked you enough for fixing me, or letting me preform again.. All those months ago.."

You shrugged. "Don't worry about it Fred. Seeing you happy is enough."

He shook his head. "But y/n, I gotta thank you in some way!"

You laughed. "Freddy, I said don't worry about it."

He huffed and used his cords to lift you up on the ceiling with him, you getting pinned to one of the walls.

A blush rushed to your face. "F-fred what--"

He smiled at you, with a half lidded eye as he pressed his muzzle to your lips.

It was cold and metallic, yet.. It felt right kissing him, as strange as it was.

You felt his cords tangle around you, keeping you in place, as he pressed his body against yours.

After minuet or two, he pulled away to let you breathe. He smiled at your dazed face, the pink on your cheeks made his metallic heart pound.

"You're so adorable when you blush, birthday girl." He cackled, pulling you to his chest.

"I hope this counts as me thanking you." He winked.

You nodded, still a blushing mess. "It does."

He grins. "Good." He flipped on his back with you laying on his chest as he hung from the ceiling. "I love you birthday girl."

You rest your head on his furred chest. "I love you too Fred."

(Sighs.. I'm not too happy with this one. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed. Sorry if I got his character wrong, I'm still getting to know him.)