Cupcake.

Yandere! Funtime Freddy x reader.

Why? Because I adore Kellen Goff. And Freddy doesn't have enough fanfics, that really pisses me off.

Also, don't mind me disappearing for a few months and not writing in this for a while. I've kind of been all over the place.

Anyway, I enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Circus Baby's Animatronic entertainment and rentals. Just try and say that name five times fast.

Regardless, you'd gotten a job there. Due to them being short on staff for reasons that they wouldn't share with you. It was in your contact to not ask any questions. Or sue them if you got your arm ripped off, not like thats happened before right?

You were a simple person, just down on your luck with no working experience. I mean, you hardly even interacted with other people. You preferred your own company, despite your discomfort with others, you needed the job and the money to live comfortably.

Your boss, William who you hardly ever saw at all, busy man you guess. Spent most of his time cooped up in his office. He hired you instantly, it shocked you but he waved it off to them being desperate for a new handler.

Although you didn't know a thing about robotics, you were good with tech. Mostly cell phones, but if he just wanted you to keep an eye on one of the robotic mascots and keep the kids off of them, you could do that.

He passed you a themed uniform for whichever animatronic you'd be caring for. The outfit was puffy? It being a white shirt with purple buttons, and a big purple bowtie with pink music notes sewn into it. Lilac suspenders with purple puffy shorts, it honestly looked like something a jester would wear.

Pink and purple striped knee high socks, with simple black and white saddle shoes. And of course, your badge proving that you worked here with a little sticker of a pink cheeked bear next to your name.

The outfit as ridiculous as it was, was cute in a goofy way.

All of the outfits were goofy, but the place was supposed to have a circus theme to it.

After changing into your surprisingly comfortable uniform, a woman with her red hair pulled into a loose bun welcomed you with a tired smile.

"Hey y/n. I'm Grace, Mr.Afton wanted me to show you around a bit, and tell you a few things." She says then her eyes drop to your name tag, her eyes widen slightly at the sticker next to your name.

You lifted a brow, about to ask until she shook her head and waved for you to follow her down the main hall. This place was much bigger than it looked on the outside.

The place had been closed for the day when you went for your interview. A few workers were mopping the floors or wiping down tables. You walked passed a prize corner with tons of plushies and various other little trinkets.

After a turn, Grace led you down a second hall this one wasn't as large as the main one. Walking passed the bathrooms she began to speak.

"Its great that you got here when you did, we're a little understaffed at the moment.. Not everyone wants to work with giant seven foot tall robots that weigh over a ton." She weakly laughs.

"Is that why?" You ask her, absentmindedly playing with the ruffles around your wrists.

"Um.. Yeah, for the most part anyway. Now there's a few things you need to know about the animatronic you've been assigned." She pauses, turning to face you.

You tilt your head.

"Its Freddy, he's a little..uh.. Unpredictable at times? Likes to keep everyone on their toes I guess. He doesn't seem to care for male workers.. We aren't sure why? But I have a hunch it has something to do with Kevin." Grace rolls her eyes.