Royal affection.

Princess Starlight x reader. Why? Why not? Thanks for the love for her by the way, you're all really sweet.

I apologize for my lack of updates, I've just gotten over a bad burnout. It.. Really sucked.

But, I've been reading tons of Sunny and Moony fics lately. So, slowly I'm falling back into writing again.

Readers gender isn't specified.

Enjoy~!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Working as a night guard for a massive pizzeria wasn't as bad as you previously thought. The pay was great, far better than any other shitty job you've had before.

And, you've never had a proper sleep schedule. So, your hours were fine. The Mega Pizza Plex could be a little.. Creepier at night than it was in the day.

During the day, it was filled with life. Various people running around in all the many attractions. At night though, it was just you, Vanessa and the Moon.

Vanessa and you would cross paths a couple times during the nigh. The blonde wasn't one for making friends. So, you let her be.

Staff bots would zoom passed you, nearly blinding you with their flashlights. You've had to help a few of them when they got stuck in a corner, just spinning endlessly until someone found them.

The Glamrocks would be in their rooms for the night, charging or doing whatever they do in their rooms. Freddy always sent you a kind smile and a wave.

Chica would send you a smile as you passed by, before stuffing her face with pizza. Which you had no idea where it even came from.

Roxy was, well Roxy. She didn't even spare you a glance, just sitting in front of her vanity brushing her neon locks.

Monty, well. He was far too busy tearing up his room as usual to even utter a word to you.

The daycare attendant's lunar half would roam the halls, somehow levitating in the air as he did his patrols. Making sure no bot had broken down before the end of the hour.

You'd pass him, or you'd look up and see him crawling like a spider as his red eyes illuminated the dark halls.

Recently though, you hadn't seen him as much as you usually did. Apparently, management felt the need to add a second daycare attendant.

You've seen the posters of the newest addition. Parents complained that the Sun and the Moon were a little.. Much.

So, the technicians downstairs decided to add a mothering figure. One the children could run to if Sunny was too much for them. Or if Moon scared them.

She was more for the feminine audience, but none the less she welcomed everyone with open arms.

At least, that's what you've heard about her. Of course, you hadn't seen her since she arrived. Which was a little over a week ago.

They made her smaller than the Sun and the Moon to be less intimidating. She to was celestial themed, having a bright shining star as a head.

From her posters, she wore a dreamy purple Cinderella styled dress. Her face was rounded, and her eyes were a bright yellow with lavender eye shadow and black lipstick.

If you were being honest, she was pretty. Pretty as a princess should be.

Vanessa caught up with you, lifting a brow when she saw you spacing out while looking at the poster of the princess.

"Pretty thing isn't she? Have you heard the reviews yet? Kids aren't so scared anymore now that she's here to help the jester." She says, resting a hand on her hip.