Prince of the playground.

Genderbend! Princess Starlight x reader.

Since he was heavily requested. And um, I may have started simping for my own character now that I've finally drawn him.

My art is hopefully at the bottom since wattpad loves to be a dickhead. If you'd like to draw him, I'd love too see it! Be sure to tag me!

Anyway, enjoy! I've already rewritten this twice now. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Working at the mega pizzaplex was already a strange job. One that paid very very well. But, it wasn't the best job for anyone who feared robots or who didn't like kids.

Well, it was easier for you since you worked the nightshift when no one else was there. No annoying kids, no stupid parents to complain about nothing.

Just you, Vanessa, and the many animatronics this place had within it. Moon, the lunar daycare attendant would make small talk with you on your rounds.

Sure, it was just small things he and his sunnier self had been through during the day. But it was still nice to talk with someone during the ungodly hours of the night.

Moon was nice enough, it creeped you out a little with how he moved like a spider and bent like he was doing some extreme yoga. But, you slowly got used to it and his wacky movements.

If you had any problems, like a straggler being somewhere where they weren't supposed to be. You could always count on the Moon to take them away to the security office until morning where they would be arrested.

Vanessa would radio you a couple times during the night, but she mostly kept her distance. Going her own way for her rounds.

Tonight however, when you walked passed the daycare you saw many staff bots hanging up new posters and giving the place a clean up. It seemed like there was some construction going on.

Sun, the happier attendant sat on the edge of the rail, swinging his legs as he looked down at the commotion.

"Hey Sunny, what's going on?" You ask him, returning your flashlight back to your belt, resting a hand on your hip.

He spins his faceplate to look at you with his giddy smile. "Were getting a new friend in the daycare! Isn't that great!? Gosh its been so long since I've had extra hands to help with the little ones!"

"Did they give Moon is own body?" You ask, looking down at the massive box which was currently standing by the daycare entrance.

"Sadly no! We are very much still put together! But he's going to give you and Moony an extra hand with security!" Sun says. "And he'll help me with the troublesome- I mean, amazing kiddos!"

"He? What have they told you about him?" Looking down at the box again, it wasn't nearly as big as Sun or Moon. The sky twins were the second tallest in the whole Pizzaplex. Besides DJ of course.

"Nothing much! They wanted it to be a surprise, but they're making my room bigger! And they're adding a reading nook! I can't wait to meet him!" Sun claps his hands. Bells ringing loudly.

You smile, liking his enthusiasm. "I'm just as eager as you are Sunbun. But we'll both have to be patient."

The sun huffs, his rays wilting. "But that's so boring! You have no idea how much I want to break that box open! But I don't want to get in trouble! No, no, no!"

You lean over the railing next to him, crossing your arms. A new friend eh? You can't help your wondering thoughts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~