Male! Funtime Foxy x Tomboy! 11yr old reader

*Thanks for the request! I'm glad theres some people actually reading this XD And personally, I see Ft.Foxy as female but I'm fine with either! :3

*And author chan can relate, I was a tomboy.

------------

You sat at one of the party tables annoyed, your stupid friend invited you to her twelfth birthday, but she ditched you, running off with her 'cooler' friends.

You stared down at your pizza slice then back at her, you smirked and threw it in her perfectly pampered hair.

She threw a fit and cried. "My hair! Mommy!" She ran off to her mom, with her fifty gallons of makeup getting ruined by her tears.

You laughed and almost fell out of your chair.

After laughing for a while, you got up and left Balloras party room, seeing her dancing in that stupid poofy skirt really annoyed you.

So, you ran off to the party room across from hers, inside was a fox, standing on its stage, it seemed to be annoyed when the little girls chasing it.

You smiled and went inside, sitting on the edge of the stage, just watching the fox.

Thankfully it was saved by your 'friend's mom yelling about cake.

All the girls eyes lit up as they ran out.

The fox sighed out of relief, but then looked down at you.

"Little girl aren't you gonna run off with your friends?" He asked.

It kind of surprised you that it was male, but you smiled even wider.

"No, screw them. I don't even know why they invited me, all the birthday girl does is prance around in her dumb tutu. It was annoying.." You said.

The fox smiled letting out a hearty laugh. "I see, well do you want to have a little party of our own? I'm Foxy!" He let out a hand for you to take.

You took his hand. "Sure! Beats handing out with a bunch of fakes!"

Foxy chuckled and helped you up.

-----------

You both spent hours chatting and dancing on the glowing dancefloor in front of his stage.

You both had attracted some attention, because a few of the girls cheered you on, all of them ignoring the birthday girl.

Foxy lifted you on his shoulders, and you flipped off the birthday girl making her cry again, but you didn't care all you needed was your fox friend.

------------

It was almost time to leave, and all of the girls watched the birthday girl open up her dumb presents, while you just sat in Foxys lap as he messed with your hair.

You didn't care if he messed it up, it didn't really matter.

"Its gonna be really boring when you leave y/n." He said, ears going down.

You sighed. "I know, but my birthday is coming up so I'm definitely gonna come and see you! You're my favorite foxy!" You hugged him.

He smiled and hugged you back.

Your 'friends' mom came in. "Oh y/n there you are, c'mon sweetie its time to leave!"

You nodded and turned to foxy. "Bye foxy I'll miss you!"

He nodded handing you a plushie of himself. "Goodbye my dear friend!"

You giggled and patted his snout before you left.

He waved watching you leave.

Finally you had a friend who wasn't like all the rest, finally a friend who was as unique as you.

End.? I hope you enjoyed! This was fun to write!