Springtrap x Mangle.

*yes, I know I have a separate one shot book of just them, but.. It sucks. XD this will be in a better writing style, and hopefully less grammar mistakes. And thanks to these two, they are what got me my first couple of followers. XD

And.. Pls don't tell that the fandom has died.. :( cuz I'll be very upset.

---------------

Spring trap stared down at his tattered paws, why was everyone else so happy?

He didn't understand the others and their relationships..

Toy chica and Toy bonnie always held hands, flirted, and she would lovingly feed him pizza.

It was strange to the tattered rabbit. He was always alone, but.. Sometimes it got lonely.

Being on his own with the purple mans voice in the back of his head drove him nuts.

He needed someone to take away the pain, someone to brighten up his day.

He sighed and stood up, making his springlocks pop as he stood.

He rolled his head, stretching his neck, once he left the spare parts room, he finally realised how tall he was compared to everyone else.

The toys were so short, and they seemed to be afraid of him.

He ignored them and decided to search around the place, but no matter how many females he passed none of them peaked his  interest.

He was beginning to loose hope until he saw an ivory fox, standing on her stage, sewing a torn foxy plush.

He felt his face warm up slightly, the gears in his stomach turning and grinding.

He knew she was the one, but.. How does one approach such an angel like herself?

'..hmm..' He thought. 'Maybe a flirtatious greeting?.. Like how foxy greets girls?'.. He thought about it, until a memory popped up in his head when foxy hit on chica and she had slapped him.. So maybe not.

-Don't just stand there with your mouth open, you'll attract flies. I am decaying after all.- Vincent echoed in his mind.

Spring trap growled and shook his head, regaining his thoughts, as he walked over to the fox.

She turned and looked at him, smiling with her shining sharp teeth, her golden eye sparkling.

He felt his face heat up again.

He had his arms behind his back. "You're not scared of me?"

She giggled. "No, not at all! Actually you're pretty cute."

Theres that warmth again..

"Uh... Thank you?"

"You're not from around here are you? And not very social are you?"

He nodded awkwardly. "Y-yes.."

She giggled again. "Well, thats alright, I'm not that social either, but my name is Mangle. I know its not the best name but-"

He interrupted her. "No, its nice. I don't think its strange at all, if anything my name is pretty weird." He shyly chuckled. "I'm spring trap."

Mangle smiled. "I don't think its weird. Its unique and cute!"

He blushed ears perking.

-----------

Spring trap went back to visit her as often as he could without Troy finding him.

Troy was mangles boss, Freddy's toy counterpart. And it was clear that he had a crush on mangle, but that wasn't gonna stop the tattered rabbit at all.

He sat on the floor in kids cove with mangle sleeping next to him, her head on his shoulder.

Spring trap smiled and kissed her forehead. Maybe this is why the others were so happy, they all had eachother, no one had to be alone and rot.

Spring trap thought he saw some blue eyes glowing and glaring at him in the dark, but maybe he was too tired.

He yawned and soon powered down.

End. I hope you enjoyed! :3 There may be a part two ;3