Moonbeams and bandaids. (pt.2)

And here is Moon boys reaction!

Moony is just as head over heels like Sunny. Moon is also not afraid to pull a few wires loose just to see his favorite starshine!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I have no idea what you did, but Sun seems much more lively lately." Vanessa says, the two of you currently in the Faz Cafe, enjoying your lunch.

You smile. "Sunny is always excited, Ness. I'm just doing my job."

"Yeah, but he always seems to perk up when you're around. I mean, parents even said that Moon isn't as aggressive or strict."

"Really?" You lift a brow at that. You knew Sunny had been more energetic each time you've fixed him. But you rarely seen Moon.

From what you've heard from customers, and Sunny himself, Moon could be.. Aggressive and scary to the toddlers. You knew he was just trying to make sure the kids got a good nap.

But he could be a little.. Much. You've only worked on him when he was turned off for safety reasons. But that didn't stop the feeling of being watched each time you worked with him.

Everyday you'd walk passed the daycare, Sunny would wave at you from his perch. It was sweet, and now that you've fixed his face, he loved to stick his tongue out and make funny faces each time you passed by.

It never failed to make you smile. You always waved back to him. Causing his rays to spin with happiness.

Other times, you'd pass the daycare and see Moondrop. He would wave to you as well, he'd send you a sharp tooth grin. Was that threatening or not? You had no idea.

And since you warned him about the higher ups, You didn't see Sunrise as often as you used to. Twice a week by now.

But, your lunch was interrupted by your Faz watch going off. You lifted it above the table and read the message.

Y/n you have been requested for maintenance. Moondrop has a few issues, during nap time his eyes went dark, and when the lights came back on, his face plate got stuck. We think he may a kink in his neck possibly. We have someone on sight fixing the lighting. Please get here as soon as possible. Moon will be active during his maintenance session.

"Well Ness, I'll have to talk to you later. Save me a chocolate muffin alright?" You stand up, and wipe your hands with a napkin.

She sends you a smile. "Alright, see you later. I'll save you a muffin, now go! We can't have angry kids or parents." She says.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The moon sat upon your workbench, his arms draped lazily by his sides. His red eyes were nothing but pits of darkness.. Making him look lifeless.

It was best to keep the lights off during your sessions with him, better to keep him in his moon form for now. You hoped that whatever was bothering him wasn't affecting sun as well.

You've never had him active before. Each time you've worked on him, which wasn't a lot, he was powered off for safety precautions.

"Moondrop?" You greet him. Carefully walking up to him, you weren't sure if he could see with his eyes dark like that. He was the unpredictable one of the two so you knew you had to be prepared for anything.

"Hello my starlight~..." He replies with a soft purr. At least his voice box was in perfect working order. Thanks to you.

"What happened this time?" You ask him, resting your hands on your hips.