Playdate.

Yandere Sun and Moon since I am trash. And these two as a yandere is absolutely terrifying.

Art by me, but if its not at the top it'll be at the bottom!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blank eyes followed your form from across the way. Staring down at you from his perch, the sun's eyes lingered on you.

He had grown.. A fascination for you. It went against his programming.. However he was built to be attached to every child he'd ever met. But, this.. Odd feeling took over him.

He was absolutely smitten. Your sparkling eyes never failed to make him almost overheat. Your tiny, tiny hands in his. Your touch.. Your hair, your scent.

He couldn't get enough.

You were so small compared to him, yet you never showed any signs of fear. Even around Moon. You treated the both of them with nothing but kindness..

Where as your other coworkers would do the opposite. The daycare had many complaints.. None of which were his fault.

Parents found him annoying or creepy. But most of the complaints were because of his lunar self, supposedly causing children to get nightmares.

Moon hadn't done anything. He was just doing his job! And Sunny wasn't annoying! He was eccentric! Excitable! Anything but annoying!

Unlike the lazy staff who refused to help him clean up, you would stop by a little after the daycare had closed. Just to lend a helping hand.

Management was starting to take notice of the many, many complaints. For a while, they debated closing the daycare.

Then.. They thought of removing the daycare attendant entirely. Wanting to replace him with some.. Sheep animatronic?

There was a employee meeting about it, and you were the one to change their minds. You were the one who wanted him to stay, you even offered to fix him up to make him even more tolerable for the parents.

The idea was scrapped.

Of course, you didn't really fix him. You'd given him a good scrub down since the rest of the staff neglected to do so.

Management took notice of the jester becoming much more relaxed with you around. And decided to make you a permanent daycare employee.

Sunny loved having you around. He loved having you in his sight at all times.. Where as others would find his unblinking gaze creepy.. You didn't mind it.

You kept him company after hours until you had to go home for the night. He.. Didn't want you to leave.

If you weren't here.. He'd be stuck with the other employees that wanted to scrap him. When you weren't around he'd.. Loose his temper. He saw the hate in their eyes.. Disappointed that he hadn't been replaced.

He kept a friendly face around the children, but deep down he wanted to tear them in half for breathing the same air as you. His little sunshine.. They hated him, and he hated them back.

If you weren't at the daycare with him, he'd worry. He'd be less.. Spunky with his movements.. Sitting still was rare for him.

He knew how bad the world could be out there.. And if something were to happen to you then.. Moon wouldn't be the only one who got his hands dirty.

Violence was also against his programming. He and the Glamrocks were unable to hurt a guest. Something about safety protocols

That didn't stop him from wanting to break someone's nose just for saying hello to you though.