Surpise!

Human! Sun/Moon x Pregnant! reader. (Otherwise how the fuck would it work...?)

Sun and Moon have taken over this book, and I couldn't care less.

I'll write about the others, I've got an idea for Monty next actually.

I've written something very similar to this on my quotev, I switch back and forth when I write.

(Reminder! Y/n is an adult! They are in every romance fic I make!)

I'll shut up now, enjoy the chapter~!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When you had gotten a job at the Mega Pizza Plex, you didn't expect to be thrown into the arms of the daycare attendants.

Yes, daycare attendants. There were two of them, twin brothers that were so alike yet so different.

At first, you started out as the snack girl. Your fazwatch would beep and you'd quickly get the snacks Sun had picked out this morning. Keeping an eye on allergies of course, Sun wrote them down for you as a reminder each time.

Sun, was a tall guy with wacky blonde hair. You didn't think he owned a hair brush, but honestly? You couldn't complain he pulled it off. Dressed in a goofy jester costume that matched his goofy personality.

Sun was a joy to be around, everyone around him would be laughing with a big smile on their face. Including you anytime he greeted you during snack time for the children. Sun was childish, funny, and over all sweet.

He could get overwhelmed on a busy Saturday afternoon, which is when the daycare was the most busy. His own anxiety and OCD causes him to snap a few times, mostly at parents he thought weren't being 'Super' enough.

You had no idea why a parent would even want to argue with him. He towered over every single one of them, including you, who was barely to his chest.

He stood up for you, more than once. Especially when certain Bob haired moms got cocky with you even though you knew you got the snack order right.

Sun had taken a liking to you. Sure, he could be less than secret about it. He and the kids made you heart cards, but his was the most decorated and had less than work appropriate things written on it that to this day made your cheeks burn.

Sun loved to make you things. Bracelets, you had tons of them. One for everyday of the week, every season and month. Your drawers were filled to the brim with them.

You two had grown close over the past year when you started working in the daycare. Fazbear management didn't care if you dated a coworker, just as long as you two stayed professional.

Moon, Suns twin. Was the opposite of Sunny. Moon was quiet at first, making sure to do his job at keeping the kids safe during naptime. His caring nature and protectiveness drew you in, he took his job seriously and you found it attractive.

Moon and Sun looked very similar, yet Moon's eyes were a deep blue while Sunny's were more of a sky blue.

Moon had messy black hair with a single white streak through it, he had a crescent moon clip that kept his hair out of his eyes. Unlike Sun, he owned a hairbrush. He had a more stocky build. He was just as tall as his twin, just more wide at the shoulders.

He was curious about you. He wanted to see why his brother liked you so much, Sure his brighter half always was the people pleaser, but there was something about you that did not let him shut up!

Sun talked about you nonstop, but he always seemed to be in a much more chipper mood just at the sight of you.

Moon decided to speak with you himself. And he was glad he did. You had this.. Aura about you that drew him in like a moth to a flame itself. He and his twin weren't so different after all he supposed.