Chapter 7: Frustrating

HERASYNE

It's been one week since that 'trust' incident happened. And wanna know what I did within this tiring week? I just cleaned his room everyday, that's all, but it was still exhausting because I had to fight with him and push him away from me because he couldn't keep his disgusting hands away from my being! That pervert jerk! I really want to cut his hands and feed it to the sharks!

I even had to hit his head with the broom to shoo him away from me yesterday.

And today, I am on my way to his room with a broom in my right hand and the broken vase in my left hand, which was given to him by his mother who left him ten years ago.

The vase is in its fine state now. How? Well, I gathered every pieces of it and stuck them together with the glue I found inside the wooden casket which I found within my luxurious room, and yes! I already have one, the room were narrower than that perv's but it was still sumptuous and have a queen-sized comfy bed, and take note, the pervert still call it 'maids' room'.

Back to the vase, I recreated it because I know it's priceless to him, you know, mother's gifts are still the best to recieve, and besides, he was hurt when he saw the broken vase over the shining floor, I saw it even though it morphed into angry one.

I still have heart and sympathy for others, unlike him and his heartless cousin who don't know the word 'pity'. I snorted at the thought of them, they truly have the same bloods running through their veins, they're both ruthless and immoral.

On the contrary, the Queen and King were treating me kindly, but they have this ununderstandable emotion in their eyes everytime they talk to me, it's like they want to ask me something but they don't know how to put it into words? It feels like they are hiding something.

And that was the thing I couldn't guess, I never win when it comes to guessing game, I am really bad at guessing things, too dumb to guess the right answer to be exact.

I was too drowned by my thoughts to notice the man who was standing in front of me with a crossed arms over his chest but he wrapped them around my waist when I bumped into him and was about to fall into the ground.

I scrunched my nose when his manly scent invaded my nostrils, already knowing who is he, I stepped back but he didn't let me go, so I looked up at him angrily, "Can you let me go?" I uttered with a hint of annoyance in my voice but that only made him smirk slyly, which made me more angry.

"You're 2 minutes late." He snorted, then he looked at the vase, which I currently hugging tightly. His confident expression morphed into something I cannot decipher, his dark eyes glinted with something I also cannot understand. He kept staring at the recreated vase so I cleared my throat and said; "I recreated it for you because...uhm....you know, I still can feel guilt, unlike you, bastard, who doesn't even have it."

He slowly lifted his gaze from the vase to my grinning face, which, unexpectedly didn't hurt his high pride. His sly smirk returned instead, then he spoke with his deep and irritating voice; "Is that all? Are you sure it's the only reason behind it?" He narrowed his teasing eyes, staring at my whole face as if he can find another reason on it.

I frowned, "Of course yes! What are you expecting?! That I did that not just because of guilty but because---" He immediately cut me off with the most unbelievable and disgusting idea he created in his mind; "You like me." He even winked at me, making me more angry.

"You piece of sh*t! I don't like you nor have a feelings for you! I. Will. Never. Like. You!" I emphasized every word to express my madness but it seems like it didn't stopped him from teasing me more.