Chapter 18: Elves

HERASYNE

I was flabbergasted when I found out that Alvin's home was just a few meters away from the vampires' kingdom, the two kingdoms are really close friend and the nerdy prince also told my that they help each other in the middle of darkness, worst and scarcity. The two kingdoms are friends for no one knows since when.

It was just a twenty minutes walk to reach the elves' kingdom, and my jaw almost plummented into the floor when we arrived there, my lips formed a huge 'O' as I roamed my eyes around their kingdom, feeding my eyes with the most beautiful scenery I've ever seen. It wasn't even kingdom at all, it was a paradise! I would really want to spend my whole life on this ravishing and serene paradise! This realm is smaller than the vampires' and, no offence, but this is more beautiful than the sullen kingdom of the vampires!

Their castle that was made of polished granite was built in the middle and a small cottages were spread thoroughly around it, their huge castle was adorned and covered with vines and different kinds of fragrant flowers such as daisy, lavenders, daffodils, orchids, carnations and many more. Petals of asters, peonies and roses with different colors were casually floating within the air as if they were just a small speck of dusts. Different kind of trees with vines wrapped around their trunks were planted around the castle. Butterflies were flying around too, some bees are lying on the flowers and birds were singing happily. The sun was shining brightly too, and thankfully, the prince is clad with all black outfit which was prorecting him from the sunlight.

Young elves were running around with crowns on their head, which are made of flowers, old elves were watching them with a smile on their faces, wearing their usual elf outfits, teenagers were in their own worlds, some are staring at nothingness, some are wandering with their friends and some are enjoying the company of loneliness. The atmosphere was sooo serene and relaxing.

"Stay here. I'll talk to the royalties." The prince's cold voice startled me, I looked at him and slowly nodded, "Okay." I gave him a small smile as we parted, he made his way to the deluxe and enormous castle as I went to the nearest bench beneath a tree, which is adorned with vines and flowers too. I slowly sat on it. My eyes were wandering in circles, enjoying the placid and candescent scenery with a beatific smile plastered on my lips.

After some minutes of silence someone appeared in front of me so I sat properly and looked at her from head to toe. She has a crown on her head, which was made of pink roses, and her long shiny hair was adorned with small flowers of daisy. Her round eyes were twinkling while looking at me, her nose is pointed and her cheeks were pink as if she is always blushing, and there's a small smile on her kissable red lips. I think she is younger than me.

I narrowed my eyes when she slowly bowed in front of me as if I was a part of royal family she ought to respect, when she lifted her head up again, she beamed at me and slowly sat beside me, "Nice to meet you again, Luna." I frowned when she suddenly spoke, I averted my gaze towards her and she is already staring at me, I narrowed my eyes more and pointed my index finger at myself, "Are you talking to me?" I roamed my eyes around to find someone she possibly talking with but no one was there, soit means she was talking to me.

Her eyes widened a little bit, "Uh, yes. Aren't you the Luna of the Aquila pack?" Huh? Luna? Aquila pack? What did she mean? I cannot undestand her. I stared at her with a curious frown, "What's Luna?" It was the first question that escaped from my throat, I really want to know what the fvck did she mean Luna?! She stared at me with a mouth agape and after some seconds of silence she spoke again; "Did you knock your head on something hard and had an amnesia?" She poked my cheek and narrowed her eyes.

"And wait, where's your deep scar?" She spoke again and examined my neck as if she was a detective that is trying to find some evidence on it, I was about to speak again but she interrupted me with her weird quesries; "And why are you wearing these kind of clothes? You should wear your royal outfit!" What the fvck?! Do she have a plan on making my head burst because of her weird questions?!