Chapter 21: Practice

HERASYNE

"Me? Why me?" No offence again but I would rather be single until I lost the last breath I have left in my body than to be the arrogant nerdy's wife! Ha! Why would she want me to be her son's wife?! Hell no! And I cannot just understand why the fvck she want me?! Me who is just outsider and a fvcking poor girl!

The Queen smiled at me and was about to speak again but the prince suddenly shouted; "Damn! Leave me alone, you disgusting sh*ts!" He pushed the girls forcefully but they didn't let go of him making him more irritated. I ignored him as I kept wondering why the Queen would want me to be her son's wife!? Just why me? I looked at her again and was about to ask but she hugged me again immediately left me. Damn. Let's just not think about it, Hera. Calm down. It's not that it will gonna happen! You're thinking too much! Why are you even worrying about it? I groaned lowly as I lifted my head up and I slowly raised my right eyebrow when I saw the nerdy walking towards me, and of course, with the young ladies behind him.

Hera? You should run away from here if you do not want to be squeeze by these desperate ladies! Right, time to have a little run! And I did, I ran before they could reach me but unfortunately the prince caught me and damn his unnatural speed! Damn! I tried to run again but he tightened his grip around my wrist and didn't let me run, I groaned loudly as I turned around and glared at him, "Let me go! What do you want, huh?" I leaned closer to his face and glared at him more, he snorted and looked at the ladies behind him so I looked at them too, but I wish I didn't because if death glares can literally kill a creature I would be lying on the floor right now while bathing with my own blood. Damn! Why are they looking at me like that?!

A sly small smirk spread across his lips while looking at the girls, then he looked at me coldly and I was flabbergasted when he slowly wrapped his left arm around my waist and his hold around my wrist tightened more, "Stop forcing me to make you my partner because I already have one." The girls behind us protested but he ignored them, he smirked at me and his eyes were staring directly at mine. My faced was crumpled like a paper and annoyance suddenly rush through my veins, I grabbed him by his shoulders, "No way! It would be hell to be your partner, you bastard!" That was just a whisper, enough for him to hear.

He snorted and his sly smirk widened a little bit, "Then it would be a pleasure to bring hell to you." His arm around my waist tightened as he pulled me closer to him, I growled and tried to push him but I couldn't so I punched him in his shoulder instead, "No. I fvcking do not want to be your partner. Go find another.
Tons of girls are willing to be your partner." He looked at me sarcastically as he leaned closer to my face, "I was escaping from them yet you want me to choose from those disgusting creatures?" I scrunched my nore because of anger when he said that as I tried to push hin away hut he didn't let me go.

"I am a girl too, I belong to those 'disgusting creatures' you are pertaining to. So why the fvck you want me to be your freaking partner?" He scrutinized my whole face for a few seconds and he spoke with a little smirk on his lips; "You're not desperate as them. You're the type of a disgusting shit that is not forcing herself to me so it would be better to choose you than them." He shrugged his shoulders and looked at me coldly.

"Damn. I don't want to be your partner. Period!" I pushed him away and thankfully I succeed this time, I glared at him and turned around, I was about to run away again but he spoke with his coldest voice; "Be my partner or no salary?" I slowly turned around, I stared at his cold face, what the fvck?! He is using money to blackmail me again! Damn! He raised his eyebrow and crossed his arms, "Choose wisely, doggy." Damn! He is also calling me doggy again! Can I fvcking stab his throat with a fork?! I groaned loudly and glared at him, I was about to speak but he already did; "And don't look at me like that if you want to receive your wages."