Chapter 10: Unusual

HERASYNE

It's been three hours since I met that handsome elf named Alvin and Ashton really went to the garden again after he brought me inside my room and threatened me to not follow him, and I was about to imagine some sweet moments of Alvin and Ashy girl but that nerdy heartless prince named Archi just came into my room after some minutes and shouted at me to clean his precious library.

And now, I just finished cleaning the whole tremendous room, it was really shocking that this room has ten high bookshelves, which are all filled with thick books, the whole room was dull; there's only one round table at the end of the room and a two sumptuous chairs beside it, a small porcelain vase in the middle of the table and it was filled with that unusual and anonymous purple flowers.

And if you're asking where's the rude owner of this room, I really do not know the exact location but I am sure he is still wandering inside the room, or maybe sleeping, or whatever. I really do not care about him.

My new mission now is to stalk Ashy girl and know every moment that are happening in his life, I am sure he's always with that handsome elf everytime he's not in his room, and his superficial reason that he was avoiding the girl who's chasing him endlessly is just his alibi. That pervert! Ha! I know his plan!

I hid my smirk and walked towards the double wooden door, I was about to opem it but someone spoke behind me, which made me annoyed; "We're not done yet, Miss Hera. You have to rearrage the books in the fifth bookshelf. So don't you dare go out. Rearrage my books!" Uhm...can I kill him now? How to kill a person without being arrested by those nosy polices? Can I strangle him for a moment?

I groaned loudly and stomped to the fifth bookshelf and my blood started to boil when I saw the books lying peacefully on the floor, I turned around and glared at him angrily; "Can I ask you why did they decided  to come out of their shelves?" My voice were filled with sarcasm, annoyance and anger.

His face was still emotionless when he answered my rather angry question; "I thought one of my favorite books were lost so I searched for it and finally found it..." He raised his right hand, which was holding the thick book about something, I really do not care about his books, "So rearrage my books, now." It wasn't a statement nor request. It was a fvcking rude and strict command. How dare he to tell an order to me with his rude and strict voice!

I walked heavily to the bookshelf and picked a two book that are both about zoology, I was about to put it on the shelf but he stopped me and said; "Wait, here's the list of the books, which were alphabetically arraged..." I glared at him as I snatched the list of the books and looked through it, "You're holding my books about zoology so it means it'll be in the last." His voice were holding a huge amount of coldness, which made me more irritated.

I snorted, I threw the two books to the floor and it made a loud thud, which resonates throughout the place, I bent down and was about to pick the book infront of me but he spoke again; "Take care of them. They're my treasure." I just rolled my eyes and picked the book that has a title that starts with letter A, then I placed it on the shelf with a fvcking care, even though I have this stupid urge to tear it apart right in front of this arrogant and rude vampire, and thankfully I managed to stop that urge because he is still my master and he'll be the source of my money so I have to obey him.

I picked another book but halted when my lower stomach suddenly twitched and a excruciating pain arose, what the fvck, don't tell me it's happening again?! This unusual thing that is fvcking happening to me every month?! Fvck this menstruation thing!

I groaned loudly and fell on the floor with a loud thud while clutching my lower stomach that is fvcking aching so much, why do I have to suffer like this? Why do I have to feel this pain every month?! Sometimes I really wish I was born in a man form! Damn it!