Chapter 13: The b*tch

HERASYNE

I let out a long exhausted sigh as I walked to my room with a huge muscle pig beside me. I am annoyed! I really am! And who wouldn't be if a cold nerdy vampire just told you to go to your room and don't go out until your period ends and the most irritating part is he just ordered his own thirty years old personal bodyguard, Laius, who has a tremendous amount of muscles and I think he can throw me with just his one hand, to take care of me and stop me from going out of my room again. And he said he let me escape but it will not happen again. Great!

And what the fvck happened when Ashton and I arrived at the golden gate of the realm?

~~~~flashback starts~~~~~

It was almost seven thirty in the evening when we arrived at the gate of the kingdome and a huge catastrophe awaits us. I hid behind Ashton when we received death glares from the minister and his whole ministry along with his b*tch daughter who was half glaring and half smirking at me.

"Ashy? I think we should run away from here." I whispered over Ashton's shoulder and I immediately hid my whole being again when the head minister and his daughter threw a deadly glares at me. Uhm. I won't escape from any punishments again because now, based on our situation, they will give us a heavier punishment.

Though I was flabbergasted when the head minister spoke with his half bitter and half pseudo sweet voice, "The Queen and King was worried and they wants to see you, now." Woah, hold on,what is he talking about? Why the fvck would they worry about me? Is he serious? Uhm. I didn't expect this. I was expecting that he will shout at me and throw me to the dungeon and punish me because I just escaped and ran away from the comeuppance. Why are they worried? Eh? What happened on earth? Did I miss something?

"Alright. We will go to them. And don't follow us." Ashton's deep voice seemed to scare the minister and his whole ministry, the b*tch was about to complain but her father stopped her and nodded his head, he gestured us to go inside, which Ashton and I gladly did. Ashton grabbed my wrist when I almost trembled because of the intent glares the whole ministry was giving to me while we were walking between them.

When we finally get rid of them, I heaved a sigh with relief. Thank you so much! Their glares could even create a hole in my soul! Damn. Why are they even glaring at me?! I didn't do anything! Oh well, I did something to displease them, I ran away from the punishment but I think it's not enough reason for them to throw a dagger-like stares at me as if I just killed someone in front of them! Ha! And that b*tch, she was already killing me inside her mind because she just saw me with her so-called boyfriend. In her dreams! Ashton will never be her boyfriend!

"Hera? We're here." I looked around and I realized that we're already standing in front of the meeting room. Ashton pushed the door open and there they are! The royal family was waiting for us with a big muscle beast standing beside the emotionless nerdy prince, and I noticed that Yuri was also sitting beside the prince, "Ashton?" That was the first word the King uttered when we came inside the room, then he looked at me, then he averted his gaze to his nephew again.

"Go to your room. I'll talk to you later and Hera? You'll stay." Oh wow, great! I am in a big trouble and there's no way out now. I looked at Ashton, he smiled at me and patted my head, "I'll go now. See you later." After that mere whisper he walked out of the room again, leaving me with the royal family.

I looked at the Queen when she suddenly pulled herself up and walked to me, "Oh Hera! I was worried about you! Are you okay now?" Her sweet, worried voice and her question perplexed me, what is she talking about? Why is she worried about me and why is she asking me if I'm okay? I stared at her face with a flummoxed look, I didn't answer because I didn't know how to respond her sudden odd query.