Chapter 76: Marked

HERASYNE

"Hey, wake up. Doggy, wake up, lunch is ready." He placed soft and wet kisses on every part of my face as I tried to pushed his face away. I squirmed and kept my eyes closed.

"I'm still sleepy, leave me alone, nerdy."

There was a moment of silence before I felt that he moved, and after a second, I felt his heavy weight on my front, his arms around my waist and he kissed my face again and the jerk isn't even contented on my face, his fvcking lips went their way to my jaw until they reached my fvcking neck.

"Wake up if you don't want me to kiss your lips down th----ouch!" 

I slapped him before he could finish his words. He chuckled and suddenly pinched my cheeks, "Wake up, doggy.  Let's eat! I brought the foods here." I slapped his hands away from my cheek and grabbed a pillow and covered my face with it.

"Go away."

"No."

"I'll kill you."

"No."

"Nerdy!"

"No."

"Leave me alone!"

"No."

I groaned loudly and removed the pillow on my face, I opened my eyes and my faced darkened when I saw something on his face.

I narrowed my eyes and pushed him away from me, he fell on the bed as I mumbled some curses and stood up, ignoring him.

"Doggy! Where are you going?"

"To hell. Wanna come, jerk?" I turned to him and stomped towards the mini kitchen of my room.

I looked at the foods that are placed on the round table and sat on the chair. I mumbled curses again before I took a large bite on the beefsteak.

And who fvcking wouldn't be mad if the moment you open your eyes you fvcking immediately saw something on the face of the man you love?! It's a fvcking lipstick! Someone fvcking kissed him on the cheek! I am sure someone else kissed him! I use no lipstick, even though I kiss him it won't leave any mark of fvcking lipstick!

I took a bite on the beefsteak again and ignored him, I saw in my peripheral vision that he sat beside me with puzzled look on his fvcking face.

The most annoying part is that lipstick is so fvcking familiar! It's his first love's lipstick! I am sure! I saw her wearing that shade of lipstick, dark red!

I glared at the glass of apple juice and stabbed the steak in front of me with the fork I am holding, then I took a large angry bite on it again.

He said they never kiss! Ha! I don't believe this jerk! He's fvcking so pervert to me! He wasn't like that before, I mean, yes, ten years ago we kissed and he is kinda perv that time but now? It's...to much! Maybe....maybe something already happened betwen them, many times and it caused him to be pervy like these! His mouth is filthy too, he's talking dirty now.

"Uh, doggy, don't torture the food."

I averted my gaze to him and raised the fork, "Can I fvcking stab you instead?!" His eyes widened a lil bit and raised his hands, as if he's surrendering.

I snorted and lowered the fork, I let it go rather angrily and leaned on the backrest of the chair and crossed my arms over my chest.

"How many?"

In my peripheral vision, I saw him looked at me with confused cold eyes, "What do you mean?"

"How many girls did you fvck within these past ten years?"