Chapter 70: Date with the elf (2)

HERASYNE

After we ate ice cream, we finally decided to go to the mall's arcade and it's been fifteen minutes since we came here and I am fvcking frustrated the moment I stepped my feet here up until now.

I groaned loudly and stomped while looking at the ball, "Why don't you just shoot yourself in the ring?!" My voice were muffled because of the noisy crowd, thank you ver much, it didn't catch anyone's attention.

I groaned again and glared at Arki who's looking at me with his boastful and arrogant look, the little jerk is teasing me because I couldn't even shoot a single ball in the ring! You know, we've been playing basketball and I still haven't shot any ball! And it's annoying!

"Calm down, mom." He chuckled as I glared at him and tried to shoot the ball I was holding but as usual, it missed the ring!

And the most annoying part is the ring is fvcking moving from side to side!

"Mom, Dash wants to play the claw machine, we'll just go there." He chuckled teasingly again and picked his brother up as I rolled my eyes and gave them the permission to go.

Then I continued trying to shoot the ball again and I nearly ruined the machine because of annoyance when I missed again, thankfully Alvin stopped me.

He chuckled lowly and picked a ball, and my eyes widened in shock when he stood behind me and made me hold the ball, his put his hands over mine and raised the ball as I kept staring at our hands with widened eyes.

"Don't be mad, I'll teach you." His fvcking hot breath, I can feel it over the side of my face! What the!

My face reddened when he tightened his hold over my hands and the ball, alright, I love the nerdy but I am still a girl, can easily blush when a fvcking handsome and muscular man is so close to me.

"You should calm down and wait for the right time to shoot the ball."

Uhm, alright? What did he say? I mentally slapped myself. Yah! You should focus, Hera!

"....and shoot." He threw the ball into the ring and my jaw almost plummeted when it didn't miss the moving ring. Yah! Why is it so unfair?!

I groaned lowly and picked another ball, I tried to shoot it but it still missed. "Grr, it's already annoying. I'm going to destroy this sh*t!"

He chuckled and picked a ball and shoot it again and again and again until the time ended and guess what? He got high score and tickets.

I crossed my arms angrily and leaned on the other machine. "It's really annoying!"

He shaked his head and smiled at me, he grabbed my arm and went to the cashier where tickets can be traded. There's lots of things that can be traded here such as stuff toys, teddy bears, chocolates, toy cars, barbies and many more.

"What do you want?"

"Huh?"

I looked at him and then to the cashier who is smiling at me, "I said what do you want, Hera?" I blinked and stared at him with confusion.

He huffed and looked at the cashier again, "Can I get that purple teddy bear?" He pointed at the said bear as I gaped when I realized what he was saying. Oh, well, I am really absentminded.

"Of course, sir." She smiled and grabbed the teddy bear and gave it to Alvin as he gave it to me and pulled me towards the kids.

"Uhm, t-thank you." He just nodded and kept pulling me.