Chapter 39: Confession

HERASYNE

"Ahh! I can finally rest!" I grinned widely with my eyes closed as I let myself fall on the ground. I leaned against the bookshelf near me and stretched my whole body, "It's so comfortab----ahhh! What the fvck!"

I groaned loudly and opened my eyes when someone hit my head with a freaking thick book. I growled when I saw the prince standing in front of me with a raised right eyebrow and a teasing look on his freaking pale face.

I glared at him and picked the book he used to hit me, I threw it at him and unfortunately he caught it and gave me a proud look as I rolled my eyes and pulled myself up.

"What the fvck do you want? I already finished my job so it is time to rest. Leave me alone, nerdy!" I glared at him more as he snorted and put the book in his hands upon the shelf near him as I raised my right eyebrow while waiting for him to speak, which he did after some seconds of staring at me coldly; "You cannot rest. You still have to help me to rearrange the books in the last shelf."

I gaped at him and groaned loudly afterwards, I stomped and almost attempted to punch him. "What the fvck!? I already arranged them! Don't fvcking tell me you messed with your freaking books again?! Damn! I am tired! Rearrange them alone!" I am not payed for this! My job is to clean his room and library everyday and to rearrange his messy books but it is not my job to rearrange those books I already fixed anymore! This fvcking jerk!

He stared at me coldly and his arctic stare can freeze everyone, well, of course, except me. Instead of being fazed, I stared back directly at his red unfathomable and bottomless eyes, which are the orbs where I first saw the whole galaxy. Dang! Cannot believe I am inlove with this guy! And I also cannot believe we're engaged!

Silence.....

Silence again....

And silence again and again and again....

....

Uhm, why am I even here? Is this some challenge where you have to stay in a quiet place and should survive until it ends? Yah! Why is he so fvcking quiet?! 

I wonder how can he bear the thick deafening silence around us! I cannot believe this nerd! He is such a great player of surviving in a quiet place!

I narrowed my eyes and kicked his right knee after three whole minutes of silence, "What the fvck is your problem?! Why are you so quiet?" I groaned and was about to hit him again but he suddenly wrapped his long slender fingers around my right arm and pulled me closer to him.

I narrowed my eyes more when he caged me between his arms and tightened his hold around me, "I told you to stop saying bad words." He gave me a death glare but I ignored it and rolled my eyes. I tried to push him but he didn't let me go, which caused me to groan because of annoyance.

"What the hell, let me g---hmmppphh!" He cut me off by kissing me rather harshly. I slowly closed my eyes when he held my nape and tilted his head, then he deepened the kiss as I tried to kiss him back with the same emotion and vigour.

My right hand slowly made its way to his neck as my left hand went to his hard as stone chest. I pulled him closer to me as he tightened his hold around my waist and pulled me against him until there's no space between us. And I reddened when I felt his muscular front against mine but I ignored it.

My eyes widened when I realized that I am losing my breath, dang! I punched his shoulders and thankfully he immediately pulled away before I lost my breath.

I panted and looked up at him, but I immediately looked away when I saw his swollen red as apple lips. I bit my lower lip and when I realized that we're still close to each other and there's still no space between us.