Chapter 19: Preparing for the birthday party

HERASYNE

It's been two days since we went to the elves' realm and it is also been two days since I started ignoring the strict and commanding nerdy prince. And today, the Queen announced and ordered every royal staffs, including me and Yuri, to prepare the ballroom and put the decorations because tomorrow is their precious prince's birthyday party, and everyone is excited, except me.

I am currently arranging the pink roses on the porcelain flower vase when Yuri approached me with a huge beam on her lips, she nudged me so I looked at her with a narrowed eyes but she wasn't looking at me, so I slowly looked at the direction where she was looking at, and my face crumpled when I saw the prince who is sitting on the luxurious golden chair that was placed neatly beside the huge pot at the end of the room, and I rolled my eyes when I realized that he was looking at me with a cold eyes that are telling me to finish my work here because I still have to clean his precious library, which I didn't clean since the day we came back here.

"I noticed that he was staring at you from the moment you stepped your feet on this room until now. And he looks so annoyed." I just snorted and ignored her as I started to arrage the flowers on the vases again. But she just couldn't stop her mouth, this nosy girl asked me again; "I also noticed that you were ignoring him! What happened?" Her playful face morphed into serious one as I heaved a sigh and told her what happened two days ago.

~~~Flashback~~~

"...Do you have amnesia? Or maybe this is the right question to ask-----why are you pretending that you really lost your memories?" I narrowed my eyes when he said that, what the?! What the fvck did he mean?!

"I don't have amnesia and I am not pretending! What do you mean?!" I groaned because of annoyance and tried to push him away but he kept carrying me and tightened his hold around me. A sly smirk was playing on his lips as he spoke; "Aren't you?" I narrowed my eyes more as I punched his shoulder but he didn't even bother to move, this muscle pig! "I am not pretending!" I gave him a punch on his shoulder again.

He chuckled sarcastically and humourlessly, "Aren't you the Luna?" His face was so serious and his voice was challenging, and his hold around me tightened more, as if he was planning to squeeze me to death, I laughed when I heard the word 'Luna' again. Damn! I only look like the Luna of Aquila pack! I am not the fvcking Luna! "I only look like her but I am not her! The fvck, stop saying that I am her because I am not!" I groaned loudly and glared at him.

He raised his eyebrow, "Then how can you say that you only look like her? You never met her." His voice were accusing and he looked at me as if I was just telling a lie, I snorted and punched his shoulder again, "The anonymous pretty elf I met also called me Luna and accused me and asked me if I had a freaking amnesia. But I proved her that I am not the Luna! I only look like her! And that's why I want to go to their pack! I want to meet the creature I look alike!" I glared at him again.

He looked at me, unconvinced, "What if you're lying, huh? I don't believe you! I really don't! You're the Luna!" He accused again. I growled, "I am not! We have different eyes! The elf told me! Look at my eyes! Look!" I cupped his cheeks and leaned my face closer to him so that he can see my eyes. And he did, he looked directly at my eyes, he scrutinized my orbs with his cold look, and I stared back, I stared at his bottomless cold eyes, I stared at him for I don't know how many minutes. And I almost literally slapped myself when I realized that I was too lost in his boundless eyes.

I fakely coughed and looked away as he snorted and spoke; "What if you had a surgery? You...you made your eyes bigger." What the hell?! Damn! Why is he accusing me?! "I didn't! I fvcking told you that I am not the Luna!" My voice were filled with annoyance. I glared at him as He heaved a sigh. "Alright." That was his diminutive unconvinced answer, his hold around me lossened, thank yiu very much. He was unconvinced but he let it go as he started walking again while carrying me.