Chapter 77: Her happy ending

HERASYNE

It took twenty minutes for us to finish and agree with one decision. And of course, it was Ashton who disagreed first with the final decision we made but still agreed in the end.

We decided that they will get married when Tiffany is already wenty-five, as the queen said. They should be get married, we had no choice, it's for Tiffany's sake.

Being a rejected mate is kinda hard and painful, you know.

Ashton didn't had other choice but to agree. He also calmed down when his daughter cried when he was about to punch Arki because of anger.

The little girl has more affection than Arki since she's the one who is marked. She definitely can feel a connection between them, just like me and that nerdy jerk! I can feel connection between us and when it comes to him I'm kinda fragile. That bastard, I still don't forgive him!

He didn't even try to talk to me or explain! I'm going to strangle him if he will try to talk to me again!

And now, I, he, along with Arki who is kinda nervous since Tiffany is clinging on his arm, are now walking towards the kitchen, it's almost dinner now and the nerdy was the one who had the task to cook foods and the queen told me to help her with her usual teasing and mischievous smile.

Arki, well, he wanted to go with us because he's scared that Ashton might murder him and he's more scared now because Tiffany is with him, her hands around his forearm and the little girl kept forcing him to accompany her to her cousin, Dash, so the three of them can play again.

And what will they play? What do you expect in these two bastard's children? Of course they will play in the training room with punching bags, weapons, bows and arrows and other stuffs.

Dash's favourite is swordfighting. Yep, in the young age, he was taught how to fight with a sword.

"M-Mom, can you tell her to leave?" Arki, who was walking beside me whispered nervously. I looked at him seriously and spoke; "Arki, try to entertain her like what you're always doing. You two will get married when you're in the right age, try to love her at least, I don't want you to hurt a girl."

His face darkened and looked away as I smiled sadly, his part is kinda hard too. He is a teenager now, I know he already had a crush on someone and he is kinda matured now, I know he want to marry a girl he loves, the one who he really loves, you know, not the one he has to force himself to fall in love with. But I cannot do anything about it now.

I heaved a sigh and shaked my head, I just hope none of them will het hurt.

When we arrived in the kitchen, the nerdy immediately wore a black apron and pulled every ingredients out of the refrigerator with his usual emotionless face as I aproached him and looked at the meat he's currently slicing.

I took a glimpse of Arki and Tiffany who are currently sitting in the dining area, Arki seems like he's in a deep thought as the little girl kept talking about random things, she's talkative.

Then I looked at the nerdy's side profile again, and I huffed when I saw his cheek where the lipstick was.

I grabbed the carrot in front of him and took a large bite on it as he averted his cold gaze towards me, "Don't eat that, it's for the---"

"Who cares?" I took an angry bite on the vegetable again and climbed onto the kitchen island as he heaved a sigh and continued what's he's doing.

After some minutes of silence, Arki from behind suddenly spoke; "Mom? We'll leave now." I just waved my hand dismissively while taking a bite on the carrot.