Chapter 54: Why did you come back?

HERASYNE

"Hera! Wake up! It's 7 am! Wake up! Hey! You b*tch! Wake up!!"

"Get out, Dari. I'm still sleepy." I groaned lowly and covered my face withy pillow and covering my whole being with the comfy duvet.

"C'mon! Wake up! And stop being cold, okay? I know your fiance is cheating on you but----"

I pulled myself up and grabbed the pistol that was placed neatly upon the drawer beside my bed and pointed it at him, "Shut up and go out." I fired the gun and he was lucky to dodge the deadly bullet.

And yes, I also know how to hold and shoot with a gun. This annoying hunter taught me how.

It's been three months, yes, three months since that day. The day I saw my fvcking fiance protecting a b*tch and since that day, I drowned myself with my trainings and yesterday was the last day of my training. Thank you very much.

And wanna know the things I learnt?

There are many of them. One is firing a gun with a handkerchief covering my eyes and take note, I also learned how to shoot the bull's-eye with a blindfold, and it took one week for me to hit the fvcking target, well, it took time but it was worth it.

The second thing I learned about after that was sword fighting with a blindfold covering my eyes. And Alexis was the one who taught me. The purpose of that training is to enhance my sensing skills, you know, werewolves have strong senses, they can even fell enemies even they are ten meters away, and the another purpose of that was to teach me how to fight in dark places.

You know, if an unexpected danger would come, and it would happen in a dark place, I can still fight with enemies and won't get killed.

I also learned how to shoot a deer with a blindfold still covering my eyes. It's part of the 'enhancing my senses, especially feeling someone's presence. And it also took me one week to finally hit the target.

It was more harder than my training with guns since the targets are running and walking.

And the past five weeks, I guess, was learning how to shift properly into my werewolf form. Yep, it also took time for me to learn how to shift into my werewolf form and it was a bone-breaking training.

Well, if werewolves shift into their werewolf forms, it would really be bone-breaking since some of your bones will shift to form a werewolf figure.

Yesterday, as I said, my training is done and I thought I can rest all day now but I was fvcking wrong!

"Hera! Get up now! Or do you want me to bang a drum beside you again to shoo your sleepiness away?" He gave me a proud smirk as I threw a pillow at him, groaning loudly while recalling the day he fvcking banged a drum right beside my fvcking ear! I almost strangled him that day!

"But I still want to sleep! Why are you fvcking waking me up?! My training is done, jerk!" I threw a glare at him and was about to lie on the bed again but he pulled me up and suddenly carried me like a sack.

He threw me onto his muscular shoulder and walked towards the bathroom as I punched his back repeatedly.

"Put me down! Dari!"

"Uh no. You have to take a bath because we will go to the vampires' kingdom later. Exactly 10 am." He put me down right in front of the door of the bathroom as I stared at him with wide eyes.

"What? Why?" I narrowed my eyes and crossed my arms over my chest, leaning against the wall near my while trying not to sleep.

"Well, you got a letter from the Queen of vampires saying that you're invited in the coronation, which will happen tomorrow."