Chapter 75: Father and son

HERASYNE

One week had passed and I am so happy that everything goes fine from last week up until now.

Dash and Arki will go back today anyways, I was waiting for them in my room but I decided to go to the main living room to welcome them back.

But....but the moment I stepped my feet outside my room, someone pushed me back inside again, pinning me against the closed door.

"What the! Let me go, nerdy! I have to go downstairs and wait for my sons! Yah! Take your face away from my fvcking neck!"I tried to wriggle out of his hold but he just grabbed my wrists and pinned them over my head while his other hand went its way to my waist.

"Yours? They're my sons too." He pulled his face away from my neck and smirked at me.

"I was wondering if...." He stopped and gazed at my lips as his hand fell on my hips and I almost trembled when he caressed it.

"If, what?!"

"If we can make another child, you know. I'm sure Arki and Dash will be---ouch!" I groaned loudly and smacked the back of his head after I forcefully wriggled out of his tight grip around my wrists.

"Jerk! Just say your fvcking pet is itchy! You fvcking pervert!" He chuckled as I pushed him away from me. I stomped towards my bed as he followed me, still laughing teasingly.

"Stay out of my sight if you don't want me to kill you!"

I jumped onto the bed and pressed my face against the pillow as silence fell upon us.

And I thought I will finally have peaceful day but I was wrong! The jerk just laid beside me and hugged me so fvcking tight while trying to press his fvcking face on my neck again.

Five minutes had passed when I had enough and finally faced him, I groaned loudly and punched his fvcking face and kicked him out of the bed.

"Jerk! Stay there!"

After one more forceful kick he finally fell on the floor with loud soft thud as I smiled victoriously.

Silence finally fell upon us again. He didn't bother me anymore, thank you very much.

I was about to close my eyes and ignore him but I heard a low whimper, causing me to frown and slowly crawl towards the edge of the bed where he is.

I laid on my stomach and put my palms under my chin and raised an eyebrow when I saw him sitting on the floor with his head hunging down while his hands are massaging his right ankle.

"What happened?"

I immediately went down towards him and kneeled beside him, I looked at his ankle and I gaped at it when I saw that it's slowly getting red.

"O-Oh, did I hurt you?"

"What do you think?" I pouted when he responded with his rudest and coldest voice. I raised my hand and was about to touch his ankle but he turned around and snorted.

I pouted more and stared at his back, then I slowly put my chin over his left shoulder, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to----"

The door bursted open, causing me to stop and look at the intruders and I beamed when I saw Dash and Arki but my smile fell when I saw my their gaze, especially Dashiel's angry glare.

Arki closed the door behind him and locked it as Dash walked towards me, and I was startled when he pulled me away from his dad.

He gestured me to stand up, which I did right away, he then made me sit on the bed and turned to his father who is still sitting on the floor but he's looking at us now.