Chapter 45: Meet his grandpa (2)

HERASYNE

I squirmed and hugged the pillow near me...wait...I narrowed my eyes and caressed the hard pillow, yep, it's hard, which bewildered me more. And how come that a pillow has jeans? Why the fvck is it covered with jeans and why is it so thin? Eh?

I slowly opened my sleepy eyes. I blinked repeatedly to shoo the blurriness away and put my head over the two hard and thin pillows. I yawned and finally opened my eyes.

I looked at the pillow under me and I almost punched it when I saw that it was the nerdy's clothed leg not a fvcking pillow.

I was about to push it away but the prince's groan suddenly resonates throughout the room and I just relalized that he was hugging my leg, too.

"What the fvck! Doggy! Your fvcking feet is lying on my face! Take it off!" I snorted and pushed his legs away from me as he pushed me away from him and the jerk pushed me forcefully and hardly to the point that I fell onto the floor with a loud thud.

I groaned loudly and stood up, I jumped onto the bed and kicked his side. He growled and tried to push me again but I kept kicking and pushing him to the edge of the bed.

And when he was just an inches away from verge of the bed, I took the opportunity to kick him hard and he finally fell on the ground with a louder thud.

I giggled and laid on my stomach, I looked at him and gave him a teasing look, "You pushed me so hard, nerdy. You deserve that." I smiled at him and lowered my hand to his right cheek, I pinched it and giggled again when he glared at me, "Don't look at me like that."

He glared at me more, which caused me to groan because of annoyance. He tsked and sat on the floor while still glaring at me. I pinched his cheek again, "Why are you so grumpy? Can't you just smile even for once?"

"No."

I looked at him sarcastically and punched his shoulder, "You piece of sh*t---hmmpphhh!" He kissed me rather harshly. I protested and tried to push him away but he just held my nape and tilted his head to deepen the kiss.

I tried to protest again but I halted when he pulled me down and made me straddle upon his lap without cutting the kiss. He wrapped his left arm around my waist as I put my both hands on his hard as rock chest and kissed back with the same vigour.

I closed my eyes and leaned closer to him, the butterflies inside my stomach are flying beatifically again and my heart is jumping with enthusiasm and happiness.

After some seconds, he pulled away as I opened my eyes again. A smile spread across my lips as I raised my both hand and stretched his cheeks, forcing him to smile, "Come on, nerdy. Smile! It's a great morning, isn't it? You should smile!" But he didn't.

He looked at the clock on the wall of his room and looked at me with his cold and emotionless face again, "It's 1 in the afternoon." I gave him a disappointed look. I groaned lowly and punched his shoulder, "Why don't you just smile like this?" I pointed a finger at my face and smiled widely at him.

"Why don't you just close your mouth and shut up?"

I groaned and was about to speak but someone suddenly entered his room and spoke with a cold, intimidating voice; "What do you think you're doing?" My eyes widened and turned to the source of the voice and my soul almost left my body when I saw the prince's intimidating grandpa.

I hastily stood up and the prince did it, too. I bowed my head because of embarrassment and hid behind the nerdy, I held his shirt and pressed my whole being against his back, silently whispering to the floor to swallow me alive.