Chapter 74: Everything is fine

HERASYNE

I pulled away from the hug and was about to kiss him but he suddenly avoided my kiss.

I narrowed my eyes and ounched his shoulders, "What the fvck is that? Why are you avoiding now?!" I punched him again as he glared at me.

"We still have to talk....about your date with that elf."

I froze and gulped visibly when I saw his furious face, his hold on my hips tightened more and I am sure they has bruises now but I ignored it and smiled at him nervously.

"W-What about it?"

"Why did you let him take a bite on the ice cream you were eating?"

"It's my way in thanking him, nerdy. There's no wrong in it."

He gritted his teeth and suddenly put me on his bed, he huffed and pulled himself up as I watched him walk angrily towards the couch of the mini lounge area with a smile on my lips.

"It's fvcking intimate action!"

"It is?"

"Yes!"

He growled and laid on the long couch rather angrily and covered his face with a pillow.

"He held you waist too. That elf was so close to you when you were playing, it was in front of my son, too! I'm going to kill him and cut his precious long hair and strangle you with it." His voice were kinda muffled because of the pillow.

I giggled, I stood up and made my way towards him with my arms crossed over my chest, "Don't be jealous. You held the b*tch's waist too."

He removed the pillow upon his chest and glared at me, then he covered his face again, "I had to do that! But he? He intentionally held what's fvcking mine. You....you were staring at him too! And Arki! I'll strangle him for being rude to me and for pushing you to that elf!"

He groaned and was about to turn to the backrest of the couch but I didn't let him. I immediately straddled on his muscular tummy before he could turn around.

I pulled the pillow away from his face and threw it away when he was about to get it again from my hand.

I bent down towards him until our faces are so close to each other, I smiled at him widely as he frowned more and adjusted his nerdy glasses.

"Get off me. You're heavy." His face has an irritated look as I raised my hands and pinched his cheeks, "Smile, nerdy."

He snorted and removed my hands, "I said get off me, doggy." He glared at me as I smiled more and inched his cheeks again.

"Don't be mad, I'm only yours, nerdy. You know....."

I smirked and my hands went its way to his arms, I raised them and put them around my waist, "Every part of me is yours. Alvin is just a friend, don't think about him. Just think about me, Archi. I'm yours."

His hold around my waist tightened as I mentally laughed evilly when he sat on the couch with my straddling on his lap.

I leaned closer to him until our chest were pressed together, I seductively put my hands on his shoulder and placed a soft kiss of the corner of his lips.

I smirked and leaned to his left ear and whispered; "I'm yours." As my hands went their way to his chest, I traced his muscular chest before my hands fell on his tummy.

He growled lowly and was about to speak but I immediately kissed him and as I expected, he kissed back and tightened his grip around me.

He licked my lower lip and was about to enter my mouth with his mischievous tongue but I pulled away and smirked at him.