Epilogue

(I don't know what happened to wattpad but if you see this in the midst of the chapters, kindly skip it and continue to the next chapter and go back here once you're done reading all the chapters. Thank you.)

Epilogue will be third person's POV.

----

Ten years ago, two souls living in different states; one grown up in a poor family who has to work hard from dawn till dusk just to survive and one who grown up with a golden spoon in his mouth, met accidentally----or more like intentionally, since someone drew a path for them to meet and fate helped too.

Archi ten years ago would laugh until his stomach hurts if you tell him that love is the most beatiful thing in the world. For him, love is a waste of time and the root of sadness, he said love only contains forlornness, betrayal, broken trusts, and stupidity.

The vampire once fell in love with a girl, yet the girl left him and that day, he started to despise love. His hate for love increased day by day until he don't believe that love exists anymore.

He never felt it to be honest, as you know, his mother left him when she gave birth to him and came back after ten years, and when she came back, she tried to make him feel loved, but Archi's heart was already full of hate for everyone.

He never felt love, from his father, his mother or everyone, he received no love. Everyone is always busy with their lives, especially his father who kept working in his office.

He hated love, not until he met this girl almost thirteen years ago, I guess. This girl who accepted him as her friend even though she never saw his face. This girl who spent time with him even though she never knew his name nor his face or any information about him.

This girl named Hera, a b*tch yet also caring and loving girl he fell in love with.

He left her once, he disappeared and never came back to meet Hera again, he left because he hated his feelings, he hate love and he wnated to forget his feelings for her.

When she appeared in their kingdom, he couldn't explain how happy he was to see her again. But he still treated her badly, hoping that his love for her will fade but it just increased day after day.

When she became his slave, this in love jerk offered her a high salary because he knows she is working hard for money. There's no salary for their slaves, to be honest, but as I said, this in love jerk offered a high salary for her to help her.

He even once stepped on his ego for Hera, he once begged his father to not punish her when she slapped the prime minister's daughter. Her punishment was to be lashed fifty times, just like what the minister wanted, thankfully he begged his father to disagree with the punishment. The omega's plan worked too and it helped a lot.

This guy who despised love couldn't believe himself when he did that, he couldn't believe he stepped his own ego just for a girl.

His self ten years ago is laughing everytime he remember those silly things he did for his girl, but who cares? In love creature has stupidity in them, especially when it comes to the soul they fell in love with. And he accept now that he's kinda stupid, he's in love.

Every detail, every memory he created with Hera suddenly flooded in his mind, played vividly as he stared at his future wife who is currently walking towards him with her sister beside her, looking pretty as ever.

She was wearing a white, off shoulder wedding gown, it was kinda plain but he chose that gown because he knows Hera don't like to wear a gown with tons of designs or whatevers, he knows her a lot.