Chapter 66: Happy Endings

HERASYNE

After 10 years.....

Ten years. It's been ten years since that incident happened, it's been ten years and I still cannot forget about that nerdy.

I know he will never come back and I have to forget him but I just couldn't. I even tried to entertain other guys but I just couldn't enter a relationship with them. Some one them even proposed but I declined.

There's this silly feeling inside of me. It's like I am cheating on the nerdy everytime I entertain someone. It's ridiculous, I know.

Anyways, everyone are all right now. They are living their own life, happily, with their own family.

Well, let's start with my sister and Aaron. They are seven years married now and has two kids, a six years old alpha boy and a four years old true blood girl, yep, my niece is just like me. She's Amelia and her brother is Aiden.

Alexis and Catherine, these two are already five years married and has a kid, a hybrid (half vampire, half werewolf). Their son is already three years old, his name is Luke.

That boy loves to play with me, I don't know why. Everytime he see me, he would cry and when I will get him from his mother, he will calm down and utter the word 'play'.

Let's talk about Darius. Guess what? He's still single! Just kidding.

Well, that jerk finally found the girl he loves the most, and I was the first one who met her! That jerk was so boastful when he introduced his girl to me. He said he isn't ugly like what I think because he found a pretty girl. He even insulted me! He told me that girl is prettier than my gorgeous face.

Well, you won't believe if I will tell you who's the lucky girl! She's Vivianah! The princess of elves! Alvin's little sister! They have four years old son named Asher.

I don't know why she fell in love with Dari, she's too pretty for the jerk.

I once asked her which part of Dari made her fall in love and you know what she said? 'He's annoying, to be honest. And I do not know why I fell in love with him. Maybe he put some spell on me.'

And because of that, I really believed that there is no exact reason why you love a person. You just love that certain creature and don't know why.

Let's proceed to Ashton and Yuri, these two has a nine year old daughter named Tiffany. They are almost ten years married now and rheir relationship is getting stranger and stronger.

Tifanny is a pure vampire because Yuri is vampire now, Ashton marked her and she morphed into a vampire.

My adoptive parents are living happily with their children, they are still living in the same town, but they are in the average part of the town now because Ashton bought a lot for them where they built their own house. Not huge as mansion but at least they aren't living in a senescent house now.

Ashton and I gave them some money, I gave them my all salaries when I was still working for the nerdy. I'm glad that their children don't have to work just to get some food anymore. It's hard to survive everyday with just diminutive amount of food , I know how hard it is.

And me? I am living in the vampires' castle. The Queen didn't let me live in my sister's pack, she said she don't want me and her grandchildren to be far from her.

Arki is 15 years old now, he grown up so fast, he is almost tall as me. That boy is cold and intimidating as the nerdy, but he has soft spot for his nine years old little brother, Atticus Dashiel, yep, grandpa Harold was the one who named him.