Chapter 61: His bite

HERASYNE

"Alexis! Let your sister go." I put my hands on my hips and glared at him. It's 10 in the evening when he suddenly decided to go back to the pack and he'll take Yuri with him.

The Luna already know about Yuri and the pup in her tummy, and as I expected, she kicked her out of the pack right away, but I argued with her, I begged her to not expel the omega, and thankfully, she agreed after I looked at her with my puppy eyes. You know, no one can resist my puppy eyes.

Everything is alright, but Alexis is kinda annoying. Aside from the fact that he still do not want to be an uncle, he also don't want Ashton for his little sister. Ashton is pervert, of course that's the only reason.

"No! She won't go nigh that vampire again! I won't let her!" He averted his gaze to his sister and glared at her, "He's a pervert and I fvcking don't want a dozen of nephews and nieces!"

His face darkened as I chuckled and wrapped my right arm around his shoulders, he looked at me with his glaring eyes, "What? Why are you laughing?"

"Don't you want that? You'll have lots of pups to take care of. You wouldn't need a wife nor children to take care of you when you're old. I'm sure they'll take care of their ugly uncle." I laughed and poked his right cheek. Alexis is really a type of a person you would want to tease everyday, he can be annoyed by just calling him ugly.

He snorted and tried to push me away but I tightened my hold around his shoulders, "And besides, no one would want to be your wife since, I heard, you're infertile." I smirked at him and took a glimpse of Yuri.

Alexis let her go, ready to strangle me to death but I ignored that danger and  gestured Yuri to go to Ashton and just leave her annoying brother, which she immediately did. She left without being noticed by her brother.

"Me? Infertile?" He face darkened as I let him go amd started to run, "Yep! There's a gossip about it! I gotta go and spread the news!"  I giggled and ran faster as he groaned loudly and chased me.

"You b*tch! I'll choke you to death!"

Oh well, this is one of our daily routine, to hide and seek, to annoy each other. Be used to it.

----

It was exactly 12 midnight when I went to Archi's room. I thought he and Arki is already sleeping but I was bewildered when I found no one in the room.

Where are they?

I searched through the room and the quiet hallway for five minutes with narrowed eyes and I still couldn't find them!

I stomped and was about to leave his room but I flinched when the door suddenly parted and revealed the nerdy King.

His plain white t-shirt is somewhat crumpled, his hair is messier than before, and his sleepy red eyes and half-opened.

I narrowed my eyes and walked towards him as he walked hastily and closed the door behind him with a loud thud. I narrowed my eyes more when he locked the door and almost lost his balance, luckily I was near enough to catch him.

I held his either muscular and veiny pale arms and turned him around and I immediately scrunched my nose when the strong smell of liquor invaded my nose.

"Yah! Why did you drink liquor?" I yelped when he wrapped his arms around my waist rather tightly and looked at me. He hummed and a silly smile went its way to his lips, causing me to groan because of annoyance.

"Nerdy! Fvck. Stand up properly!" I placed my hands upon his muscular chest to stop him from falling on me. He hummed again and looked at me with his half-opened eyes.