Chapter 52: The invitation

HERASYNE

It was 3 in the afternoon when I woke up and decided to go to the dining room because my stomach is already shouting for food.

And I just found out that Yuri is already back and currently sleeping in her room, and Aaron also told me that she haven't eaten lunch so I went back to the second floor, which is the floor where my room was built and Yuri's room is just across my room, and called her to eat lunch.

I knocked, repeatedly. But I got no response.

I narrowed my eyes and knocked again, and this time, the door parted and revealed a sleepy Yuri with a half-opened eyes and slightly parted lips. She was walking like a zombie, and take note, her hair was tangled together like birds' nest.

Then I looked down at the shirt she was wearing, it was a familiar plain black t-shirt. Ashton's shirt!

My eyes widened and immediately walked inside and pulled her. Then I slammed the door behind us, which caused her to look at me with a wide, sleepy eyes.

"Hera? Why----"

I cut her off with a flommoxed question;

"When did Ashton give you that shirt? This is the first time I saw this on you." I gave her a suspicious look and narrowed my eyes. I glabbed her arms softly and spoke again with my accusing voice; "Did you two meet when you suddenly ran away a few hours ago?"

My eyes widened more. "Ha! I knew it! You met him, didn't you? Your clothes are torn apart when you shifted into your werewolf form! You met him, indeed! That's why you have his shirt----"

She cut me off with her apologizing voice and eyes; "H-Hera. I didn't meet him, okay? But...but he gave me this when we are still in their realm; when....when we...uhm..." I frowned and cupped her right cheek and turned her face to me because she looked away.

"What? Huh? Why are you stammering?" I tightened my hold around her arm and narrowed my eyes more when she suddenly hugged me and buried her face upon my right shoulder.

"H-Hera....don't tell this t-to my brother and cousin, okay?" Reluctantly, I nodded as a response and frowned more. And I just realized that she is already crying. What the fvck is happening? And what the fvck happened?

I was just asking why do she have Ashton's shirt so why the fvck is she crying now and why does it is so hard for her to answer my simple question? Why the fvck is she cryin'?

"H-Hera. A-Ashton and I..." She sobbed and suddenly halted. I raised an eyebrow and pulled away from the hug and caged her between my arms as she clutched my shirt rather tightly, "Yuri? What happened? Why do you have his shirt?" It was a serious question with a serious voice and serious face.

She sobbed and spoke; "A-Ashton gave me this shirt b-because he accidentally r-ripped my shirt when....when...we...almost...uhm...w-we almost did that thing....y-you know, the one that c-couples are doing after marriage."

If she didn't just say that Ashton and she almost had sex, I would be laughing now because of her cute description of 'sex' but what the fvck?! WHAT THE FVCK DID SHE SAY?!

My eyes widened and somewhat pushed her away from me as she hugged my arm tightly, "Sorry! Don't tell this to them, please! Hera, I am begging you! Don't tell them about it! I'm sorry!"

I blinked rather angrily, "What the fvck did he do?" I grabbed her arms while mentally listing the ways I will do to kill that fvcking pervert vampire! I will kill him! How dare he to do that to this omega?! Ha! I'll fvcking cut his pet down there and feed it to sharks!