Chapter 56: Serious late night talks

HERASYNE

It is 10 in the evening when I and my werewolves companions along with this nerdy vampire beside me who kept glaring at Darius and his right muscular and veiny arm wrapped possessively around my waist decided to go back to the castle after spending the almost half of the day in the market.

These werewolves, especially Aaron and my twin sister, wanted to go to the market not because they want to buy something but because they want to spend their whole time in every luxurious restaurants they see and eat every delicious foods and drinks, then walk around again for some minutes and eat again.

No one even bought any thing. We just really went there for food. And for liqour.

And speaking of the Luna, she took her mask off while we were eating but her wore a cap so half of her face is still hidden.

And back to the topic, as I said it is already ten pm and we are still going home because these three werewolves decided to drink at the sumptuous bar they saw while we were traipsing. We supposed to go home at six but they saw a nightclub so here they are, half sober and half drunk jerks. And this grumpy vampire beside me didn't drink. He said he is not in the mood to drink.

So it's Darius, Alexis and Aaron who's drunk right now. Well, Aaron isn't that drunk, he can still walk properly but Alexis and Darius almost couldn't walk without kissing the ground so the Luna and Aaron are helping Darius to walk properly while Yuri is helping her drunk brother and it was surprising that she could manage to balance herself though there's a heavy muscle pig who is somewhat leaning against her.

And when we arrived in the porch of the castle, they immediately went to their rooms as I and Archi stayed outside with thick silence around us. A long thick and uncomfortable silence.

And it's getting more uncomfortable second after second so I decided to turn to him and was about to speak but someone caught my attention.

It was Ashton who was standing in his room's balcony, he was looking up at the starry sky and looks like he didn't notice us because he's in a deep thought.

I couldn't see his face clearly since it's dark and the only source of light is the crescent moon but the atmosphere around him is obviously melancholy.

"Nerdy, what happened to your brother?"

I looked at him and I flinched when his face darkened and his his around my waist tightened. He looked at me with his coldest look and raised an eyebrow infinitesimally, "Why do you care about him?" His face darkened more as I put my hands on his shoulders and looked on his chest.

"Uh....because he's my friend...?"

He snorted. Then he groaned lowly and loosened his grip around me. "I fvcking don't know what's happening to him. I don't care."

I blinked and looked up at him again. Then I punched his chest rather harshly, "He's your brother. You should care about him and----" I bit my lower lip when he threw threatening deadly glares at me.

He huffed and suddenly let me go. He then looked at his brother who's still standing in his room's balcony with deep thoughts, then he looked at me again coldly, "Yes, you can talk to him."

"I didn't say anythi---"

"I know you want to talk to him so yes, you can talk to him but go to my room afterwards." He gave me a small sly smirk before he disappeared faster than a blink of an eye.

I heaved a sigh and shaked my head. Then I started to walk towards Ashton's room, ready to ask him tons of questions.

-