Chapter 37: Explanation

HERASYNE

I was about to open the door of my room and take a rest but someone pulled me back and turned me to him rather forcefully and harshly. I was about to punch that someone for startling me but I halted when I saw that it was the nerdy prince.

Oh well, I'm dead. Goodbye to my job. I think I will go back to my former job which is collecting bottles, cans, and other things that I can sell to the junk shop's owner and get diminutive amount of money.

Damn! He'll surely kick me out because his room and library are uncleaned for a week----well, that was running through my mind, not until he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer against him.

I looked up at him reluctantly, and I immediately looked away when our eyes met. Dang! His eyes are so fvcking cold! I hesitated for a moment but still decided to speak; "U-uhm. S-Sorry for not, uh, cleaning your room and library----" He cut me off by throwing death glares at me. Uh, oh, he's really mad.

I looked down and his veiny arms that are wrapped around my waist piqued my attention, I narrowed my eyes and tried to get out from his grip but I couldn't because he tightened his hold around me. Uhm, you know, he don't have to, uh, hold my waist like that.

I bit my lip and was about to break the thick, deafening silence around us but he auddenly spoke with his cold voice; "Don't dawdle, doggy. Clean my room now! Then clean my library, too!" I almost flinched because of the coldness of his voice. Dang! He's really angry at me!

I pouted and was about to speak but he already grabbed my right arm and pulled be towards his room. Oh well, looks like I won't have the rest I wanted. Looks like I have to clean until tomorrow!

I looked at his wrist watch and I almost snorted when I saw that it is already 8 in the evening. Dang! Can't I clean his fvcking room and library tomorrow?! Do I really have to clean them now? As in NOW?!

I heaved a sigh and let him pull me to his freaking room. I have no other choice, do I? Yeah! I have no fvcking choice but to clean them now! Argh, today is annoying and tiring day! I deserve a whole fvcking day to rest after this!

When we arrived in his room, I almost scrunched my nose when I noticed that it was full of specks of dusts and spider webs. The Queen didn't even bother to tell the royal maids to clean his room, did she?

"Start cleaning, doggy! Faster!" I rolled my eyes and threw a glare at him when he shouted at me angrily, but I gave him a forced smile nonetheless, "Yes boss! Right away boss!" I saluted and rolled my eyes. He is so fvcking demanding!

I turned around after glaring at him for some seconds, then I walked to his bed and the evil thing kept alluring me so instead of wiping the speck of dusts, I jumped onto it and sighed in relief, "Ahh, what a comfy bed---AHHH! WHAT THE FVCK!"

I groaned loudly when I landed on the floor with my face landing on it first because he just held my feet and pulled me off. Damn it! "I didn't tell you to sleep on my bed! Now, clean it!" I snorted and pulled myself up, I turned to him and gave him a sickening smile, then I walked to his bed with an annoyed face.

I started to clean the thick duvet and the pillows while mentally listing the things I would do to him after I receive my salaries and save enough money for my family. First, I would strangle him to death. Then I will bury him 100 meters from the ground, or maybe cut his body into pieces and feed it to the vicious crocodiles.

Or should I just kidnap him and demand high ransom? Or maybe cut his head off and sell it to the famous museum thatbwas built in the rich part of our town? I heard they want a real skull of a vampire. Or maybe---'