Chapter 23: Couple

HERASYNE

Uhm....do you know what will happen when a fangirl saw her idol wearing a couple outfit with another girl? Do you know what will happen when a fvcking in love girl saw another girl and the guy she has a feelings on wearing the same outfit? And do you know what will happen when an obsessed girl saw her precious obsession with a girl that not her and they were wearing the same clothes and really looks like a couple?

Of course. Those girls will have the urge to kill that another girl, literally, with their own freaking bare hands and bury her 100 meter under the ground. Some wouldn't have the courage to do that so they will just glare at the another girl while wishing that the deadly glares they were throwing are real daggers so that the girl they were jealous of will finally lost her breath and lie down on the floor while bathing with her own bloods.

And thank you very much to my guardian angel, if I have one, because I am still alive and breathing well up until now despite the death glares I received from the moment I stepped my feet on the shiny floor of the ballroom until now. Thank you so much, I'm alive. Now. But I do not know if I will still manage to breathe after I step my feet out of here. I'm sure those girls who are glaring at me will kidnap me and kill me after the birthday party. Good luck to me.

I heaved a sigh for the nth time as I took a bite on the cookies I found on the long table at the right side of the ballroom, foods were put neatly there and the another long table across it was full of foods too. Both of the tables were clothed with the luxurious red velvet table cloth with gold runner. I took a bite on the cookies again as I ignored everyone's curious and death stares.

I roamed my eyes around and satisfied my eyes with the luxurious view around me. Everything was shouting luxury, a freaking tons of money. From the huge chandelier hanging in the middle of the ballroom, to the red draperies, the sumptuous chairs, the tables that was pressed against the walls, leaving the middle of the ballroom empty for the ballroom dances. This whole room was fvcking shouting wealth!

I heaved a sigh again when I got bored, then I looked at the prince who was sitting beside me with his grumpy face, cold intimidating red eyes and his arrogant aura, he was glaring at everyone but he averted his gaze to me when, I guess, he felt my stares. He glared at me as I rolled my eyes and picked a piece of cookie from the large bowl in front of me, then forcefully shoved it inside his mouth as he glared at me more.

I raised my eyebrow and poked his soft but cold right cheek with my index finger, then I spoke; "You should smile. It's your birthday." I gave him a small smile but he returned it with a growl and a slap on my hand, I snorted and shoved two piece of cookies inside my mouth and gnawed them angrily, "How old are you anyway?" Well, I do not know his age, really, I don't. He looks so young and I think he is just a year or two older than me. But let's not trust the looks, okay. Who knows if he is already forty years old with a young looks. I mean, her parents are already in their mid 50s and yet they looks so freaking young, yes, they have wrinkles but if you won't look at them for a few minutes you won't recognize those wrinkles. They really looks like they are just like my age. To be honest, at first, I thought they were the prince's siblings not his parents.

Well, it's kinda great to be a vampire, right? You will grow old but you won't die because you are immortal and even though you're already in your mid 50s you still looks like 20 but you will get weaker and weaker.

He snorted but answered my question with his cold and annoyed voice; "25." My lips formed a large 'O' when he said his age but I narrowed my eyes and looked at him suspiciously as if I really do not believe him, I really like to see his annoyed face, which he just worn when I looked at him with disbelief, "Why? Do you think I am faking my age?" He raised his right eyebrow and stole the bowl of cookies from me, he put a cookie in his mouth and chewed it angrily.