Chapter 53: Augustina

HERASYNE

It was exactly 8 in the evening when we arrived in the Elves' kingdom and their prime minister welcomed us and led us to the ballroom.

I was thankful because the Luna didn't introduce me as her twin sister to every supernatural creatures so I didn't have to wear that royal heavy attire like her, you know it is compulsory to always wear those heavy outfits if you're a member of royal family, especially in an event like this.

And since Aaron is her partner, the jerk was also forced to wear the attire for princes', he was grumbling from the moment he wore them until now.

While Yuri, Alexis, Darius and I are wearing the the clothes we desired. Thank you very much.

Yuri was wearing a pink cocktail dress with pink sandals that has three inches high heels, her hair was braided into two and there's a crown that was made of flowers over her head, which was made by her jerk brother.

While Alexis, well, this guy and Darius looks like they both are going to funeral because they are wearing all black outfit; black jeans, black shirts underneath the black jackets, and black rubber shoes.

And me? I am wearing denim outfit; denim jeans with a black shirt tucked in the jeans, and denim jacket. My hair was tied up into messy bun. I was also wearing the two necklaces that was given to me by those vampire jerks. I never took them off.

Mine, Alexis', and Darius' outfits don't suit with the event but who cares?

And I was also wearing a black mask. Why? Because the vampire prince is here and Darius is still my partner.

I tried to convince him to search for new partner but he kept blockmailing me that he will tell the Luna about my so-called rendezvous with a vampire and he'll also tell her to not let me go out of the kingdom so I had no choice.

And his reason why he don't want to find another partner? "I am too lazy to find another partner." It is his fvcking simple reason!

I even told him that I will find a girl for him but he declined because he said; "I don't want a clingy partner. I am sure if you'll choose among the girls here, they will keep clinging onto me and I hate that. You're the best option since you have fiance."

That's why I am wearing a freaking mask and have to hide from the vampires. I also convinced Darius to accompany me in hiding and thankfully he agreed.

So now, we are standing in the darkest area of the ballroom. The Luna, Aaron, Alexis and Yuri are sitting around the circular table in front and we cannot mingle with them because everyone would be bewildered who the fvck is the girl with them, that weird girl who is wearing a mask?

I hate attentions.

Anyways, the vampires are here, too. The Queen and the King are wearing their usual luxurious royal outfits, Ashton and Catherine are with them, too. They were sitting beside the werewolves and Aaron the jerk kept glaring at Ashton, who is still oblivious about the deadly glare Aaron kept throwing to him.

If you are curious why they aren't killing each other right now even though vampires and werewolves are enemies, the only reason is they are in the same place, the place they don't own. Of course, they still respect the Elves so they aren't making any scene here.

But I think I will be the one who'll make a scene when the tall, luxurious wooden double door of the ballroom parted and revealed the prince who is wearing the simpliest outfit; a loose plain white shirt and black ripped jeans, plus white rubber shoes, his hair was, as usual, messy and he has still cold and emotionless face.