daikokufuto race III

Without looking back, Suna placed the filter in between his lips again, taking a long drag. Oikawa grabbed your forearm and kept your body close to his, guiding you back to the Brawlers' Pit. You still carried the onigiri in your arms as he dragged you away, quickening his pace as he took long strides against the asphalt

"Tooru, slow down, I still have a bunch of onigiri in my hands," you requested, digging the bottom of your boots against the asphalt. Oikawa quickly turned around and gripped your shoulder, leaning his head close to yours. He kissed your cheek before sliding his lips towards your ear, loudly whispering against your helix.

"Don't ever talk to him again, he's dangerous." He leaned back, dragging his hand down your arm while intertwining your fingers together, pulling you forward. You let go of your hand to hold up the rest of the onigiri against your chest, the food now feeling cold.

"What?! So are you though?" You raised an eyebrow, confused on how he could think Suna was dangerous. You wondered what he could have done, or what his reputation was amongst the underground street racing scene. "Who is that guy anyway?"

Oikawa shifted his eyes to the right, looking into the direction of the Inarizaki Bois. He made eye contact with Suna again, watching him place the joint back between his lips. While grabbing your arm, he pulled your body forward, forcing you to follow him back to his car.

Once you both were far from Osamu's onigiri shop and the rest of the Inarizaki Bois, Oikawa leaned in close to your face, staring straight into your eyes. You could tell he was upset; the same eyes filled with rage and fury back when he rescued Kita that one night.

"That's Rintarou Suna. He's the best marijuana dealer in all of Tokyo." Oikawa brought you closer to your chest as he looked over throughout his surroundings, checking to see if anyone could hear him.

"That's it? You do the exact same thing." You mumbled against his chest, squishing the onigiri in your arms.

"He threatens my business." Oikawa removed his bomber jacket, placing it over your shoulders. "He's too good at it. I can never get a single fucking clue about him or who he's dealing to. He reminds me too much of myself."

"Is that why you're jealous of him?"

"Not jealous—afraid."

The ends of his mouth shifted to the left, his eyebrows pinching close together. He released a guttural sound in the back of his throat, obviously irritated just by talking about Suna.

"Look, you need to stay away from him—or any of the Inarizaki Bois, for that matter. Including Sly Fox, even though he's my business partner. They cause nothing but trouble."

He slid his hand down to your waist—gliding his fingertips across your back against the sheer fabric of your top. In an instant, you felt his hand slip into the back pocket of your cargo pants, bringing you closer under his arm as you bumped into his side. "Also, he was flirting with you. Nobody fucks with my baby."

Oikawa mentioned that before the Inarizaki Bois were formed, Suna used to be a frequent customer of his, coming almost weekly—one time, daily—for his regular dosages of a few grams. Once Kita initiated him in, Suna immediately dropped Oikawa as his plug. Within a few weeks, Oikawa saw him dealing his own corner—with nonetheless Kita himself.

Suna was the absolute best marijuana dealer out of all the Inarizaki Bois. He raked in big money for them; and drugs was his specialty, specifically the infamous green plant. It pissed off Oikawa; his business slowly diminishing until he only relied on the one source that never failed to make him the most money—cocaine.

Suna reminded Oikawa of himself—rising up to the top so fast, straight out of nowhere, just like when he was still in the Kitagawa clan back in Osaka. He especially became concerned when Kita would mention how well Suna was doing on his own when dealing with snitches, thieves and rival gang members. He remembered when he was still a quiet and observant guy—not knowing he was becoming more ruthless by the day.