|| Chapter II ||

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Word Count - 2080 words

________________________________________________________________________________

"I got an interesting offer."

"Hmm? What offer?"

"Something called the League of Villains," Dabi said. "Headed by some hand dude cal-"

"LAME."

"I haven't finished," Dabi said, evidently annoyed.

"Who calls themselves the League of Villains? Like, that's the epitome of creativity. You couldn't even think of a good name, so you ended up with something so mainstream."

"Listen to me before I fry your brains."

"..... go on."

"It's headed by some dude with hands all over his body, called Shigaraki," Dabi surmised. "There's another member called Kurogiri, but I haven't had the chance to meet the guy."

"You met the hand dude?"

"I did. He was pretty lame."

"I literally said that before you even started."

"But you could consider the offer," Dabi said. "Working along with a bunch of other guys can open up a lot of possibilities for us in the future."

"And bar off quite a few as well," I pointed out. "I get your point, Dabi. But I have a clear goal in mind. I'm not joining some wannabe villains who just wanna watch the world burn. You're not a true villain if you don't recreate the world you destroy."

"They've got a goal, as well."

"And that is?"

"To kill All Might, the Symbol of Peace."

"Kill All Might, eh? Let me guess — this Shigaraki dude approached you? Or did you approach him?"

"What do you think? I just ran into him in an abandoned alley. Behind this one broken-down bar."

"Where exactly?"

"All the way in Kamino Ward. It's a bit far off from here. I ended up there on a whim, and I happened to run into the bastard there."

"You do understand why he approached you, right?"

Dabi sighed rather loudly. "Of course I do. They obviously wanna get a hold of the famous (F/N) (L/N). They want the support of the strongest villain the world will soon see."

"When you put it that way, yeah," I said uncertainly. "There's only 2 members in this so-called 'League of Villains'? What happened to the League part of it?"

"You think I know? But you can still think about it. Honestly, I don't mind. I'm just gonna be by your side."

"Aww, you're so sweet~~"