|| Epilogue ||

Word Count : 737 words 

________________________________________________________________________________

"So..... yeah. That's about it. I managed to beat that asshole. You should have seen the look on her face when I arrived through the door. It was hilarious. She looked like she had totally crapped her skirt. Mirio, Nejire and Tamaki did help a lot, though. Wouldn't have been possible to corner Sarazaki without them."

"Oh, and tell her about Present Mic!"

"Oh shit, can't forget that! No way! So when I met Present Mic for the first time, he looked like..... well, shit. Then I said that I was gonna kill him, and guess what? He looked like a scared kitten! Like, he legit wanted to melt into the ground. But I amaterasu'd him before he could. Saved him the embarrassment."

"..... seriously? Amaterasu'd him?"

"Ok, I came up with that word. I don't know how else to describe it."

"Black fire would've worked. Also, guess what? I was the one who maimed All Might! And I did that with Susanoo!"

"Ooh, remember that shit? Susanoo was crazy. And I was like, half-dead, or something? I don't even know at this point. I just remember seeing Grandpops, and boom! I've got Rinnegan now."

"Wait, you saw Grandpops!?"

"Yeah. Haven't I told you that before?"

"No, you did not! Why wouldn't you tell me that!?"

"Hey, I thought I did, okay!? Not my fault you weren't paying attention."

"Hmph! Nii-san is a meanie!"

"Oh wow, so we're gonna take that route, huh....."

(F/N) sighed at his sister's complicated mood swings, and fell back onto the lush, green grass, savoring the sweet taste of the spring nectar in the air.

In a few seconds, another soft thud sounded next to him, and he turned to find his sister also lying down, her beautiful gaze watching the birds flying above.

"It's been quite long, huh....." she muttered. "Can't believe that she's gone....."

"Come on, she's always here," (F/N) said warmly, pointing towards his heart. "Yuzuha-chan is never gonna leave us. She'll always live within us, like a guardian."

"Hmm....."

Yui groaned lightly, and tossed around on the lawn next to the grave. "Still, you know what I mean, right? It's hard to accept it. It's been eight months since, but I still find it hard to digest that she's really gone."

(F/N) did not respond, but merely looked up at the sky. "You know what Mom used to say? Whenever someone dies, they become a star in the sky."

"Pfft. You really think that's gonna work on me?"

"You think it worked on me? I just like to believe it, that's all," (F/N) retorted. "Besides, it's more comforting that way."

"So the greatest and strongest man on Earth, the crowned Leader of the (L/N) clan, believes that people turn into stars when they die?"

"I'm being nice, Yui. I'll eat up all your ice-cream if you say anything else."

"Don't. You. Dare."

"Ain't scaring me," he replied nonchalantly. An irk mark formed on Yui's forehead, but she calmed herself down. The ice-cream threat was real, after all.

"Say, nii-san. What're you gonna do once all the formalities are done? Once (L/N) has been restored as the greatest clan?"

(F/N) mulled over his sister's words. "I don't know, really. I didn't think that far ahead."

"You really don't know?"

"I guess I'll just settle down, and have a peaceful life?" (F/N) suggested. "Renovate the mansion, maybe. And then live a quiet, peaceful life, away from the prying eyes of public."

Yui stared at her elder brother, and hummed.

"So you're not going to..... become a Hero, or anything?"

Yui stared at her brother as she asked the question.

His face contorted into one with a wicked smile, one with underlying intentions.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Heroes?"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Saving people?"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Pretending to save people?"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"I don't need to do that."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"After all, I've got eyes of god, don't I?"

[ ----- ----- ----- ]

Title :- Eye of God
Author :- Creepsies
Date Started :- 21/02/2022
Date Ended :- 26/01/2023
Status :- Completed

[ ----- ----- ----- ]

It's been a ride, hasn't it?

So right towards the end, I decided that there was no point in delaying the chapters any more. So I ended up mass posting and finishing off this book.

It feels surreal to actually be done with it. It's gone on for almost a year, and I decided that I needed to wrap this up quick. I'm extremely grateful to all my readers, who've been a great inspiration throughout. Thank you for pouring out such great love and support for this simple little fanfiction of mine. I'm truly humbled.

That marks the end of this book. I hope everyone enjoyed it!

Cheers!

[ ----- ----- ----- ]