|| Chapter LIV ||

Word Count : 845 words 

________________________________________________________________________________

( Location : The Rooftop? )
( Third Person POV )

"Izanami?"

Sarazaki did not move, but instead surveyed her surroundings slowly.

Nothing seemed to have changed. She was completely fine, and (F/N) still stood in front of her, with his team behind him. The rain still lashed down, and thunder rumbled in the distance.

Nothing had changed.

Or had it?

"You see, you're too much of a bitch to die just 18 times," (F/N) explained, a sadistic smile making its way onto his face. "You're not going to die less than a thousand times. I've got time."

"I wish you spoke in ways that were not so cryptic, sweetheart," Sarazaki tilted her head. "Once I'm all out of eyes from your little clan, I'll ascend. Guess it's your word against mine."

"I ain't letting you ascend that soon," (F/N) said mockingly. "Besides, you're going to Hell. You think Heaven's got place for a bitch like you?"

"And it has place for you? And your sister?"

"Did I deny that?" (F/N) asked, which surprised Sarazaki a bit. "I know I'm a bad person. Heck, I've murdered more people than you can imagine. But I had a purpose. A goal that I worked forward to, a vengeance I had to realize. And as long as I get that, I don't care if I go to Heaven or Hell."

"What a strange conversation we're having here. You're minutes away from killing me, and yet you stall. I wonder why."

"Because I'm going to watch you die slowly, painfully, brutally," (F/N) said, and he walked forward ever so slowly, his hands outstretched. "Now, be a good old hag and stay still, alright?"

"You're rude, (F/N). Whatever have I done to you?"

"..... this one's for the (L/N) Family."

In a flash, (F/N) was inches away from Sarazaki, his fierce and hot katana slicing through the Chairwoman's limbs like knife and butter. Sarazaki let out a bloodcurdling scream, and fell to the ground with a pathetic thud. Blood spurted comically from her shoulders, or whatever remained of those.

"Ahh, ahh....." she panted, still coming to terms with the excruciating pain. "Oh fuck....."

The katana drove its way into her heart in one beat, and she stopped moving completely. (F/N) lifted her up into the air, and threw her onto the ground again, decisively ending a brutal death.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The scene changed, and the clock turned back.

Sarazaki took in a large breath and fell backwards. She looked petrified, and looked around the scene.

"What....."

She scrambled to look at her arms.

"17 eyes.....?"

Wait, how is she alive? Sarazaki did not activate the Izanami. So how come she's alive?

"Welcome to my world, little bitch," (F/N) said sadistically. "Is that all it took to break you? You're scared already? Scared of the pain, the torture, the blood? I've got so many more torture techniques lined up. I'm not sure if you'll live through all that shit."

Sarazaki struggled to move, and she tried to move back amidst the confusion and panic that overcame her.

She was stuck in an infinite loop, with no way out. A loop which was completely controlled by (F/N), a Mobius strip that started and ended at the same time and place.

And her Izanagi was not working.

"You're..... you're really a bad one, aren't you?" Sarazaki whispered under her breath, and her hands shivered in memory of the pain of having them cut off. Even though it was not real, the pain was. And experiencing all that again would be impossible to do.

"I'm the bad one?" (F/N) asked comically, flipping his katana within his palms like an eccentric exam candidate. "Even between the two of us, you make me look like a saint."

"Saint? So you think cleansing the world and saving the entire country is the work of a devil?" Sarazaki asked slyly. (F/N) sighed, and rubbed his forehead feverishly.

"You really need to stop speaking. It's annoying."

"Is it? These powerful words are my secret to success in the Hero Society."

"Gonna make you eat those words now."

Another blindingly fast strike from the katana, and Sarazaki's head came to a sickening squelching rest next to (F/N)'s feet. Driving the katana continuously through her decapitated self, (F/N) enjoyed the sensual bloodbath.

Another reset in the clock occurred.

The Chairwoman stumbled again, and a terrified look in her eyes was finally visible. She stumbled backwards, and clutched her head in her hands, whispering something inaudible under her breath.

"Fuck, you m-monster....." she whispered, and (F/N) smiled a wide, sadistic smile. He pulled the woman up by her hair, and slowly dug his nails into her neck. The Chairwoman gurgled in pain, her eyes rolled into the back of her head.

With an increased pressure, her eyes bulged outwards, and her face turned blue and purple. Nerves popped out on her forehead and cheeks, and a bit of blood escaped her ears.

And her arms, flailing wildly, soon came to a stop.

The body soon disappeared from (F/N)'s hands, and the woman appeared again in front of him, with a deranged look in her face, and she fell to the ground, panting.

(F/N) walked towards the woman, and bent over her miniscule height.

"You're so screwed, Sarazaki."

[ ----- ----- ----- ]