|| Chapter LVII ||

Word Count : 1344 words 

________________________________________________________________________________

( Location : Central Battlefield )
( Third Person POV )

Dabi and (F/N) watched, as the man who unknowingly ruined everyone's life, was burnt to death. The fire was merciless, and in no mood to cease even after Endeavor's demise. Amaterasu raged brighter and hotter, determined to burn through even the ashes.

Dabi let out a strong sigh, and stared up at the sunny Musutafu sky. The clouds passed by calmly, birds chirped without knowing the gravity of the situation.

"We're almost done here," Dabi said, and he looked back at the entourage behind him. "Sarazaki is dead. Endeavor is dead. All Might is dead."

Everyone nodded absentmindedly. Here, Bakugo, Todoroki and Yaoyorozu thought they would help (F/N).

Turns out he never needed any help in the first place.

He succeeded in getting his revenge with his sister and Dabi, the only two people he properly trusted in the entire world.

A realization dawned upon them.

The realization that this entire time, they were never required.

They were just background, filler characters in the story. The story written by (F/N), and supported by Yui and Dabi.

"Meet up with everyone," (F/N) said. "Make way for Central."

The group obeyed, and followed the new Leader of Japan deeper into the sparse battlefield, where fighting was now nowhere to be seen. Almost all Heroes had been wiped out, and a few bodies had already started decomposing. The Nomus remained motionless now, having eliminated all their targets.

(F/N) walked forward, never sparing a glance at any of the fallen 'heroes'. The sick sound of blood and organs squelching under his boot did not bother him.

He walked forward towards his final destination, without batting an eyelid. His right hand pressed his sister's left ever so slightly, and a soft hand pressed back.

Yui (L/N) was a new girl now.

A strong woman with beliefs that shook the world.

A real hero.

The group arrived at the Central Battlefield. The sun shone down on the deserted metropolitan. The blood dried up on the pavements, and bodies littered the streets.

"Take that, you stupid rat!"

"Sewer-rat!"

"Your blood is so disgusting!"

"Die! Die! Die!"

(F/N) walked ahead to be greeted by an amusing scene.

Kyoka Jiro and Himiko Toga were seen kicking something on the floor without remorse, and little splatters of blood continuously splashed out from the target below.

Nezu, the UA Principal, being beaten to death by two high school girls.

The rat's face, already disfigured beyond comprehension, rolled around dangerously, somehow managing to stay connected to the rest of the body. But that did not last long, as Kyoka and Himiko teamed up to land a powerful kick, enough to finally detach the rat's head from its body.