|| Chapter XLVIII ||

Word Count : 1436 words 

________________________________________________________________________________

( Location : The Battlefield )
( Third Person POV )

"You..... you d-did not....."

Yui stared with wide eyes at the part where her brother once was — now just wet blood and clothes in the night shower. She felt hot tears fall down her face, and she stared at All Might with livid rage.

"You'll pay for that! I'll kill you, All Might! I'll kill you!"

The silver-haired girl jumped ahead without a second thought, lunging at the Symbol of Peace. Her eyes glowed a fierce red, with blood trickling down her pretty face. The previously broken bones contributed no pain, compared to the intense spasms in her chest at the sight of whatever remained of her brother.

All Might jumped out of the way, and hot katana slashed through the air where he stood just milliseconds ago. The young girl, driven by pure rage, slashed after the Symbol of Peace once again, who was beginning to feel the pressure of maintaining his buff form.

'Oh god, not now.....! '

The hot blade came into light contact with All Might's arm, and the clothes were immediately singed, and bright crimson comically spurted from the cut. All Might grimaced, and jumped back to avoid any further strikes.

"Stop. Running. Away!!" Yui screamed, before continuing to assault the Pro Hero with speedy, deadly strikes. The press helicopter above seemed to have caught the gist of (F/N)'s 'death', and were going batshit crazy on the media channels.

"Young Yui, I'll give you another chance," All Might replied, still deciding to hold back his killer punch against the girl. "I'll give you another chance to redeem yourself, and come back to us. This war is already over. Without (F/N), the League is nothing."

"I'll finish what he came to do!" Yui screamed. "I'll kill every single one of you! No one deserves to see the light of day!"

"..... you leave me no choice."

An incredibly hard punch resonated in the area, one that almost created a sonic boom. The windows of building within a 500m radius exploded into microscopic shards at its impact. The press helicopter was almost toppled, given the sheer wind pressure the punch had generated.

Dabi, Hawks, Mount Lady, Mirko, Shigaraki, Toga, Kyoka and the rest of the League — watched with wide eyes at the spectacle being shown in the big screen on the city center. The lopsided fight between All Might and Yui.

"No way....." Dabi muttered, his teeth quivering. "He can't die that easily..... (F/N)....."

Intense smoke covered the area, and there was no way to see what was going down on that street anymore. However, the punch had made it clear — All Might had definitely murdered both the survivors of the (L/N).

"We should retreat," Shigaraki said, his voice cracking slightly. "Let's move."

The smoke finally cleared up.

And on the screen, was All Might, completely torn and tattered, and lying on the pavement. Yui still stood her ground, but her surroundings attracted more attention.