|| Chapter XX ||

Word Count : 2225 words

________________________________________________________________________________

( Location : UA High )
( (F/N) (L/N) POV )

"Sports Festival Cavalry Matches gonna start soon, champ," Dabi said. "Don't wanna miss this shit."

"I know. I'm watching it," I replied. "Damn it, here I thought we could make an impact by stopping the Sports Festival indirectly by getting rid of Cementoss, but they're doing it anyways....."

"Apparently Power Loader is gonna be the mediator this time," Kurogiri stated.

"Power Loader, huh....."

The Sports Festival had started airing live an hour or two back, and till now, there had been a first-come-first-serve race where only 42 students would be allowed to qualify. It had been rather boring, so I skipped it.

"Wait, the green bean has a million point bounty.....?" I murmured, as I stared at the screen. "Everyone's gonna aim for him, alright....."

".....!?"

"Oh look, some kid fell off the horse," Dabi continued his nonstop commentary.

"....."

"(F/N) (L/N)?"

Crash.

The plate of chips that I had been holding fell to the ground, breaking into a thousand tiny pieces, as I stared wide-eyed at the screen.

"(F/N) (L/N)? Buddy, you okay?" Dabi asked in a concerned voice, as his vision darted between the broken plate and my face.

"What..... the actual fuck....."

Dabi stood up, and placed his hand over my shoulder. "Hey, (F/N). You alright?"

"Dabi."

"I'm listening."

"I'm going to UA."

Dabi narrowed his eyes. "It's too dangerous. There's pretty high security ever since the USJ Incide---"

"I'm. Going. To. UA."

Dabi stumbled back at my cold, harsh voice. My vision did not leave the screen. I continued to stare at the pretty, silver-haired girl, who was currently acting as the horse of a particular group, leaving all those who tried to approach her group in the dust.

"It's been a while..... Yui."

________________________________________________________________________________

( Location : UA High )
( Third Person POV )

Yui Aizawa had come in a commendable 6th place in the race, and was currently in a team comprising of Todoroki Shoto, Yaoyorozu Momo and Tenya Iida.

"Can't believe you actually joined the team which I'm a part of," Todoroki remarked sarcastically, as he released a cold wave of ice at his opponent.