|| Chapter XLVII ||

Word Count : 1540 words 

________________________________________________________________________________

( Location : The Battlefield? )
( Third Person POV )

"Sensei!"

A soft voice rang out in the alley, and Aizawa and Co turned to look around at the visitors.

A blond boy with a bad temper, a half-red-half-white boy and a pretty girl with long, black hair.

"You guys? You're supposed to be in UA!"

"We could tell you the same thing," Todoroki replied. "We want to know the truth. The truth that you're hiding from us."

"Are you following us?"

"We just spotted you," Yaoyorozu said. "Initially, we were planning to somehow contact Yui, but (F/N) declared the commencement of war before we could."

Aizawa stared at the trio for a while, before turning to look at his comrades. Midnight, Snipe and Present Mic were all apprehensive of allowing three students without proper hero training and licenses to join them in their mission, but it's not like they were ones to talk. After all, they had forfeited their licenses as well.

"Please go back to UA. We cannot allow you to endanger your lives for our mistakes."

"Unfortunately, it's too late," Bakugo grunted. "We are not going to go back to UA. We don't know who to trust anymore."

"For now, it's best to not trust anyone," Midnight said. "It's best if all of you retreat back to UA High, and stay with your classmates until further instructions."

"After the stunt that we pulled off in front of them, I don't think we really have that option left," Yaoyorozu replied. "It's do or die for us. Please try to understand, sensei."

Midnight pursed her lips, and stared at the trio with an exasperated look on her face. However, the fact that there were still students willing to look at the bigger picture, and side with true justice, brought an unconscious smile to the R-rated Pro Hero's face.

"I think we can allow them," Aizawa replied in Midnight's stead. "What they said is true. With what they said to their classmates, it is foolish to go back to UA. Besides, the Pros could launch an attack anytime, and I'm serious when I say that it will become hard to counter all of Japan's Pros at once. If things get messy, the UN gets involved, and we know that things don't end well when the UN gets involved."

The three UA students gulped upon hearing the possibilities that this war entailed.

"Where are you going anyways?" Bakugo asked in an unusually calm voice. "You're neither headed to the battlefield nor UA."

Aizawa stared at the trio for a bit, before letting out a sigh.

"The Hero Association Office."

"But..... why?" Todoroki asked in a confused tone. "There's no point in going there now, is there? Aren't you guys on (F/N)'s side? That's what we've gathered till now."

"There's someone in the Office that..... we need to smoke out," Snipe replied. "I assure you, this is an integral part of (F/N)'s revenge."