|| Chapter XXI ||

Word Count : 1409 words

________________________________________________________________________________

( Location : Meeting Room 2, The UA Stadium )
( Third Person POV )

The Pro Heroes in and around UA were all informed of the sudden secret meeting inside the UA Stadium just hours after the beginning of the Sports Festival. However, to avoid suspicious activity that might attract the attention of the media, Principal Nezu decided to limit it among the top Pro Heroes only.

After the last person, Endeavor, had walked into the meeting room, Principal Nezu closed the door and began without wasting anymore time.

"(F/N) (L/N) was spotted inside the UA Stadium on the roof at 1417 hours."

The room was so silent that you could hear a pin drop. Aizawa played the footage recorded, which showed a clear video of (L/N) standing nonchalantly and staring at the matches with interest.

"Goddamn it....."

"I'm sure that many of you might be not aware as though why he was here," Aizawa said. "And this meeting was called to announce the same. As Pro-Heroes here, we all must swear to secrecy. The reason that I'm about to reveal is very confidential."

"We understand, Aizawa," Pro Hero Ryukyu said. "I'm sure no one here has any objections. As heroes, some secrets are meant to be safeguarded with our lives."

There was no backlash against this statement in the room.

Ectoplasm sighed rather loudly.

"Very well then," she said. "I'm sure many of you might have noticed Yui Aizawa in this festival?"

The Pros were baffled at the sudden question.

"Yui Aizawa?" Best Jeanist asked suspiciously. "Are you perhaps talking about Midnight's adopted daughter?"

"I am," he replied crisply. "Yui Aizawa was adopted by us Pro Heroes and rehabilitated at UA when she was around 4 years old."

".....rehabilitated?" Endeavor asked in a gruff voice. "What does that mean? What did she need rehabilitation from?"

"Yui Aizawa's real name is Yui (L/N), younger sister of (F/N) (L/N)."

"What?"

The group in the room gaped their mouths open in disbelief.

"You're..... kidding, right?" Mount Lady asked uneasily. "I mean....."

"It is true," Snipe added gravely. "Yui Aizawa's real name is, in fact, Yui (L/N). She's the youngest living member of the (L/N) Family."

"I..... I don't understand," Best Jeanist said hotly. "What does this mean? Why is she here in UA? We've all known her as Aizawa's daughter for over 9 years now. And now you suddenly spring upon us that she is from the (L/N)s?"

"It was a necessary precaution," Aizawa replied. "We could not reveal her true identity to other Pro Heroes and the public alike due to (F/N) (L/N)'s looming threat. In other words, she was at danger from the world just because of her name."